Forty-Two

Andi's POV

"Do I know this big six year old boy?" Mom gasps as we exit the terminal, Kason running straight into her arms.

"Hi, grandma! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Bug, you ready for a crazy weekend?"

"It's going to be fun! I can't wait to see daddy tonight." Kas grins.

"Calum is coming?" Mom looks up to me.

"By some miracle, the band is playing here on Sunday night, and they are on their way here from New York today. He should be here just in time for dinner tonight, then the wedding tomorrow, and the show Sunday."

"Well you guys have quite a busy weekend don't you?" She laughs.

"The busiest. But we are excited for it. And I am excited to see Calum again. I miss him so much." I sigh, hugging my mom tightly.

"As you should." She nods, "Why don't we find your bags and get mama home to rest. We don't need these babies jumping out this weekend as well."

"Is grandpa at home?" Kas grins hanging off moms hand as we head for the baggage claim.

"No, he is taking care of some stuff with Brody for dinner tonight. But we will see him over at aunt Muriel's tonight for dinner."

"Okay." Kas shrugs, I don't think anything would dampen his mood today as he skips through the airport beside my mom. I pull my phone out to snap a picture of them just as it rings, Calum's contact on the screen.

"Hey."  I smile, pressing the phone to my ear.

"You in Nashville already?" His deep smooth voice makes me relax, despite the fact I wasn't tense. I miss him.

"Just got here. Not even out of the airport yet." I chuckle.

"We are a couple hours away still, but knowing you guys are there is amazing. I get to see my family in just a couple hours."

"Text me when you get to the outskirts of town and I'll head in to meet you, and bring you out to the party."

"Will I have time to shower?"

"Yes."

"Do I have to dress up?"

"No. It's a backyard barbecue. Jeans are acceptable tonight."

"Fuck yes. I did not want to be in a stuffy suit two days in a row."

"Cal. You wear suits all the time." I chuckle.

"Not fancy ones. I wear comfy ones. But I am wearing a fancy three piece suit tomorrow. I didn't want to do the same tonight."

"It's easy tonight. T-shirt and jeans are all you need. Dad and my uncle John have been smoking meat all week for tonight, plus there will be so many sides, salads, and veggies for you vegetarian people. You are going to love it. And you can finally actually meet more of my extended family. Everyone is here, mom's family from Ireland, Jane and Sarah, and her brothers, and all of dad's family. It's going to be so much fun. I can't wait to show off my handsome fiancé."

"I can't wait to kiss my beautiful fiancée again. You think we will get any time alone this weekend?"

"I'm pretty sure there are some grandparents that can be persuaded to hang out with the six year old for a while." I chuckle, grabbing my bag as it finally comes around. Kason, with moms help, grabbing his.

"I hope so. It's the last time I'll get to love you like than until like Christmas. And that is a very long time away, Ann, a very long time."

"I know. We'll figure something out. Where is everyone? It is very quite on your end of the line for being on the bus."