Thirty-Three

Calum's POV

"Slow down, Cal, give yourself a break. It's only been a couple weeks since you got home." Andi chuckles, grabbing my jacket as I race past her.

"Slow down you die, also the fans will forget us if we do." I smirk at her.

"No they won't, you boys disappeared for like two full years and they were all still there when you came back." She rolls her eyes.

"Sorry, baby. We are just so busy right now. Our single comes out in a couple weeks, the tour is starting to come together, we are closing on that house this afternoon, these babies just keep on growing, and the lawyer just got back to me about pressing charges against the clinic."

"I know, Cal, but don't you think maybe you are overworking yourself a little bit?"

"I know you're worried, Ann, but this is normal, going nonstop. I'll be fine. Kason and I have somewhere to be though, so I will see you and the girls later." I smile, kissing her lips softly before heading towards the door where Kason is waiting.

"Be safe!" Andi yells through the house loudly.

"We will. See you at the office later to sign papers for the house." I call back excitedly.

"I'll be there." She laughs as I close the front door Kason already standing beside my car.

"What are we going to do, daddy?" Kason grins.

"Well first, we need to go talk to Brody and Trey." I chuckle, motioning for him to follow me to their front door.

"Why did we go out the front then?"

"Because mommy doesn't need to know I talked to them this time. It's a big secret, can you keep a secret from mommy for me?"

"Is it a surprise secret?" He grins.

"Yeah. And she is going to like it, but we can't let her know before it happens."

"Okay. I will keep it a secret then." He grins, knocking on the door when we reach it.

"Thanks, Bug."

"Calum? Kason? Why didn't you guys come through the back?" Brody answers still in sweats.

"Andi can't know we are having this conversation. That's why." I smile, "Can we come in for a minute?"

"Sure." He shrugs, letting us pass him. Kason immediately running to pet Gizmo.

"What can I help you with, Cal?"

"Andi keeps dropping not so subtle hints about getting married. Like actually straight up saying she wants to." I chuckle, "And honestly I want to marry her too, but I want to make sure you and Trey would be okay with me asking so soon with all that we have been through this year. I don't want you guys to think we are jumping the gun with it."

"You want our blessing? You know she is daddy's little princess, right? If you don't ask him you are going to die." He laughs.

"I know. I plan on asking him too, don't worry. But I also know how important you are to her and I want your blessing first. You are the one who has really lived everything with us here, so your opinion is important."

"Look, Calum, you and Andi have gone through a lot this year. It's hard to believe you two weren't in each others lives six months ago honestly. And you two have a lot of history, and in any normal circumstances I would be saying hell no. Sorry, Kas." He smiles down and him before he can correct the bad word. "But there is something between you and Andi that no one can deny. I know you will take care of her, so if you feel like it's the right time, and dad says he's okay with it, then you can ask her. Just make it special."