Twenty-Two

Andi's POV

"Oh my gosh, Andi!" I grin as I hear Jane's voice, running to hug her tightly.

"Hi!" I chuckle into her neck.

"Hi, auntie Jane!" Kason gigglee, clinging to her leg.

"Hi, Bug! I'm so excited to have you guys in London for so long. I've missed you." She grins down at him.

"My dad is coming too! Later today." Kason grins.

"I know. We are having a little party to celebrate."

"We are?" I cock an eyebrow over Kason's head at her as we walk towards the baggage claim.

"Sort of. The boys and us. We are having dinner tonight after they get in from New York."

"And no one told me, why?" I laugh.

"Chill, Andi. We don't mention one dinner and you flip but you've been hiding a whole pregnancy from me! What the hell?"

"Bad word! Jane said a bad word!" Kason calls out.

"Sorta from everyone actually, for months. I'm sixteen weeks tomorrow." I chuckle, "I figure they'll all find out tonight."

"Is Cal the dad?" She laughs.

"Yep. Due end of November. And yes he knows about it. The rest of them don't though."

"How the crap have you two kept that a secret from them for that long!?"

"Hoodies, and their obliviousness. Honestly I'm shocked they haven't caught on by now. I basically told Calum in front of them about it. And no one asked what I was talking about after the fact."

"They are a bit oblivious, I guess that's true. So you're just going to let them walk into my kitchen to see the bump and realize they are a little slow?"

"Basically. I think once they see the belly they will realize the connection with all the sickness and craziness lately. But for now I think they've got it chalked up to the stress of everything with Cal and Kas."

"Also like them, find the easiest answer and just assume that's it until proven otherwise." She laughs, helping me grab our suitcase as it come around. "So, do you know what gender the baby is yet? If you're sixteen weeks?"

"Not yet. My appointment is on the 14th, the one where I'll have that ultrasound. And I sorta want them not to tell me, so I can wait until Cal's home and find out with him."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Well easy. They can just write in on a card and put it in an envelope."

"No, I know that. How are you going to do the reveal? Cake, balloons, paint, something more creative and less cliché."

"No clue yet. Wanna help me with finding something great?"

"Yes. 100% yes." She nods, pulling our large suitcase behind her as we head for the exit.

"Can I help too, mommy?" Kason grins, tugging at my arm softly.

"Absolutely. Any ideas from you will be highly considered."

"I'll think of the best one ever!" He nods excitedly.

"I'm sure you will, Kasibug." Jane laughs.

"Ah, so glad to be back in London." I grin as we leave the airport for the fresh warm air outside.

"Glad to have you in the best city in the world again." Jane nods.

"It's going to be a great week."