Five

Andi's POV

"Come on! Come on!" Kason is yanking on my hand as we walk towards the cafe door, too excited to go mom's speed.

"Calm down, buddy. The food will all still be there in two minutes." I chuckle.

"No, hurry!" He whines, still dragging me towards the door, pulling it open with all his might as we finally reach the entrance.

"You're late, Andromeda." Trey's voice rings out as soon as we are through the door, not looking up from the meal he's wrapping for a customer.

"Told you, mommy." Kason smirks, running off to the booth Brody is already sitting in.

"Long night again?" Brody smirks as I sit down across from him.

"No, I was home before soccer, thank you very much." I sigh, "But tonight might be late. I'm working with 5sos again."

"Thanks for the heads up, I'm working tonight, so you better butter up Trey or you're taking Kas with you." The look of amusement in my brothers eye makes me roll my own.

"Okay, I'm done working. Time to have a nice meal with my family." Trey slides into the booth beside Brody.

"Trey, I have a huge favor to ask of you." I smile at him sweetly.

"You are going out tonight?" He gasps.

"I might be working late actually. You wanna hang out with Kasibug for a few hours if I am?"

"I can handle Bug, you pay the bills." He chuckles but nods.

"Thanks."

"Mom," Kason sounds sad, and by the look on his face I can only assume that's what he is. "When do I get to be with you all day again? It's been a long time."

"Soon, buddy. I'm sorry I've been so busy with work. We will have a mommy Kasibug day soon, okay?"

"Really, really soon?"

"As soon as we can. I'll make it happen." I nod at him.

"Elbow promise?" He smiles sticking his elbow out to me.

"Elbow promise." I chuckle, tapping the pointed bend of my own arm against his.

"Now you have to keep the promise, mommy." He grins.

"Alright, mini muffin tray for the table and three coffee's and a hot chocolate."

"Thanks, Roma." Kason grins as the waitress sets the food on our table.

"No problem, Kason. Let me know if we need anything else, guys." She waves, wandering away.

"So have you guys heard if you debuted number one with Sucker yet?" Trey asks, glancing up fron his coffee to me.

"Not yet. We have to be on the charts a week. We will know Monday where we enter at."

"You think you'll debut number one?"

"The response to the song over the last week has been amazing, I could see it potentially happening. But I also don't want to jinx it."

"You don't need any more bad luck right now. So don't do that." Brody laughs, our phones ringing suddenly and simultaneously.

"Rog." He comments.

"Dawn." I say in reply, both if us picking up the phones and sliding to answer.

"Hey, Dawn." I have to block out Brody's conversation to focus on my own.

"Andi! Good news, US Weekly loved our pitch about the Hood siblings taking the music industry by storm. You and Ricky are scheduled for photo shoots on Saturday and interviews on Sunday. Clear your weekend, this is going to be huge! The issue is out first of April!" I turn to see what Brody's face is showing, grinning back as I see him looking at me with wide eyes.