Forty-Three

Calum's POV

I reach for my phone as I stretch, trying not to wake Andi beside me. After the wedding yesterday she is exhausted and I know it. I open Instagram curious what the response to my post last night is.

CalumHood

Liked by malikoa, mitchycollins, and 531,894 others

Calumhood: Most beautiful Best (Wo)man I've ever seen, and the most handsome ring bearer too. Huge congrats to grooms on a beautiful wedding. It was a great day in Nashville with @drama's family.

Plainjanewayne: how cute is your little fambam. 🥰

Mitchycollins: still no babies!? Your poor girl, she's gotta be due soon right??
Drama: @mitchycollins not soon enough. 😩

Drama: glad to have you with us for the weekend. can't wait for our turn.

Cakesmash: family goals. You guys are so adorable.

Ashtonshands: I thought this was all staged... but I'm starting to think it's real. Ya'll are too cute to be PR.

Fakecandi: you two are going to conveniently break up right before the album drops to cause drama. I'm calling it now.

I glance over the phone at the beautiful woman beside me in bed after that one, wanting nothing more than to prove the skeptics and haters wrong. I want to marry her and everyday I've been away from her this tour has made me want to do it sooner and sooner.

"Think any harder and you'll get permanent worry lines, and might figure out how to shoot lasers from your eyes." Andi smirks, her eyes staying closed.

"How- how did you know I was thinking? You haven't even looked at me." I sigh. Closing the app and laying back down directly in front of her.

"I could hear it in your breathing." She chuckles, blinking open her pretty pale eyes.

"Just a comment on my post. Sorry." I sigh, reaching out to tuck her hair behind her shoulder.

"About what?"