Thirty-Six

Andi's POV

"Ann, Andi." I startle as I wake up, someone shaking my arm softly.

"Ann, can we talk?" I roll to see Calum sitting on the side of our bed, swollen red eyes and a tear tracks down his face.

"What time is it?" I yawn, sitting myself up in bed.

"About 1:30am." He smiles softly, "But I couldn't sleep knowing we were fighting."

"I wasn't sleeping well either. I don't like that we fought either. Even if I knew we would when I asked that question." I sigh, sitting up.

"It's my fault." He shakes his head, reaching over to turn on the lamp beside the bed. "You told me you have an anxiety issue when your pregnant and I still got offended that you were anxious about something that makes sense. There are things that would probably be different about how things happened for us if we hadn't got pregnant with the twins, but I want you to know I would have figured it out. I would have found my way back to you, and to Kason. I think you do know that too, you're just highly emotional and anxious, it's not a good combination."

"I set up an appointment with Dr. Randall tomorrow, to get some anxiety meds started. I'm sorry too, Squish. I should have recognized the symptoms before it got this bad. I know you love me, and our family. I know you don't see us as mistakes. I just, I had an anxiety attack and everything came flooding out. Brody got so much more of it than you did, but he talked me down on a lot of it."

"I'm glad he did, I'm glad you have him. I'm going to have to get used to the fact that your brother will sometimes be able to help you more than I can, and it's okay. I'm also going to have to rely on him a lot to take care of you and Kason while I'm on tour this fall."

"Jealously stretches to more than just guys hitting on me then." I chuckle.

"Forgive me?" He sighs.

"Forgiven." I nod, lacing my fingers through his.

"I love you, Ann, more than anything."

"I love you too. Now, you woke me up. So now you better make it really worthwhile." I giggle.

He gives me a quizzical look before it clicks, a smirk twisting across his face. "Those pregnancy hormones really have put you in a mood." He chuckles, leaning in to kiss me softly. I don't let the kiss stay soft long, my hands shoving his jacket off his shoulders and onto the floor as I try to deepen the kiss, swiping my tongue across his lips to part them. "Fuck." He groans laying me down on the bed.

"This would be a lot easier if I wasn't so huge." I groan as he shifts around my stomach.

"It's fine." He hums, reattaching our lips with a wet kiss. His tongue slipping between my lips, meeting my own in a needy tangle. His warm callused hand slides against my bare side as he lifts his t-shirt over my head, leaving me laying in just a pair of panties.

"I couldn't be more lucky." He smiles, pulling off me to rake his eyes over my naked body, "My fiancée is the most beautiful human in the world." He pulls one of my arms up, kissing softly from my hand up to my shoulder before across to my neck where he nips and bites along the sensitive skin.

"You have too much clothing on." I groan, fisting his shirt as he finds my sensitive spot with his teeth.

"You said I had to make this worth your while, not mine." He mumbles, blowing cool air over the fresh love bite on my neck, goosebumps erupting across my skin as a sudden and intense burning ache between my legs makes me moan and squirm around trying to find some relief. "Let me help you with that." He smirks, dipping to kiss my lips again as his fingers trail feather light over my heat, the fabric of my panties keeping him from doing anything but making me more needy.