Daddy 4.5

Im so sorry my loves, I didnt mean for this update to take as long as it did but as you all know I'm still in the process of moving and now I have family visiting so updating hasn't been on my mind that much. This is sort of a filler chapter for now until I can get my ideas straight again since I'm at the end of my outline for this story because I really didnt think id make it this far. Anywayyyyy thanks you all so much for reading and I appreciate all the support each and everyone of you has given me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

-Dani❤️ 

Jayde

The next morning I was up in possibly the most comfortable bed ive ever slept in and the sound of soft snoring behind my head. I angle a look over my shoulder to see Harry peacefully sleeping, looking beautiful as ever.

Yesterday was something really I didnt expect to happen, ever quite frankly. Everything he told me was everything and more that ive always wanted to hear since the moment we started dating as teens. Its upsetting in a way that I had to wait all these years to finally get the relationship I wanted with him and everything that not only he but I put myself through to be with him. I do admit that I lost myself in trying to be with him and attempting to be the perfect girl for him. My mindset was and still partly is messed up and I know im setting a bad example for Aaliyah and how she should be treated by a man and I really want to change the light that I put myself in for her.

At the moment her nor Preston dont think too much of Harry and I's situation given that theyre still fairly young and I am grateful for that. All they see is mommy and daddy aren't technically with one another but theyre friends and theyre happy. Some thing we do like me spending the night has to confuse them but im hoping once we return home, everything will go back to normal, Harry and I can rebuild our relationship and we can finally be the family we had always hoped and dream of. "What are you thinking about?" He rolls over and drapes an arm over my stomach while laying his head in the crook of my neck. I angle a glance over my shoulder and he plants a kiss onto my forehead. "Thinking about us, how things are going to be starting now." He plants another kiss on my collar bone and sit up so his back is agasint the headboard and my head is now in his lap.

Curls are sprawled across his pale legs and his rakes his fingers though the locks in a comforting way. "I know everything is so sudden and from a person on the outside looking in it could look like I was just talking and would revert to my old ways when we returned back home but im excited to start life with you, for real this time Jay. I really want to be with, be there for you and the kids and I can swear to you that they will happen. Once we get back home im going to take Jenna out to dinner or lunch and then im going to break the news to her, call of the engagement and tell her we need to go our separate ways." I turn my head into his stomach and shut my eyes.

"I feel sort of bad, even though she treated me like shit I know shes gonna be heartbroken." He shrugs and turns my head so im forced to look at him. "I mean you could see it in the long run me and her weren't going to last. We were having way too many issues and bickered back and forth on the daily." I shake my head and look past Harry. "You guys were fine until I came into the picture."

"We had our fare share of problems, we weren't perfect by any means okay. Why. are you trying to fight her case."

"Im not fighting her case believe me I am not doing that at all, its just somewhere deep inside I feel a bit bad but at the same time I don't because she tried treating me likes like shit but I wasn't going for it." He scoots back down back to the level im at and spoons me from the back. "Well, either way, guilty to not im still cutting ties between us. This is something that should've been done months ago but I was being too childish and I was blind to see what was really in front of me. When we get home, just to cut down on the drama, i'll get you a hotel for you to stay the night or however long it takes her to leave the house. Im already knowing its not going to go over too well and with everything going on and now with your situation I dont want you being alone so for the time being I may have the boys come be with you until Im able to come back to you." This is a too well thought out plan and usually with Harry and I's luck, things like this don't pan out in our favor.