Daddy 3.3

HEY YALL 

I KNOE ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT I HAVE A LEGITIMATE REASON RIGHT NOW. I RECENTLY STARTED WORKING A NEW JOB AND THEN FINAL ARE COMING UP SICNE ITS THE END OF HE SCHOOL YEAR SO IVE HAD 0 TIME TO DO ANYTHING BESIDES WORK AND HOMEWORK. I REALLY APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME EVER THROUGH MY TERRIBLE UPDATING SCHEDULE.

THIS IS GOING TO BE AN INTERETING CHAPTER SO OI HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! AND DONT FORGET TO READ MY NEWEST STORY, CLOSE! I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH 

-DANI

Sunday.

November seventeenth, my beautiful babies fifth birthday.

House full of loving and close friends and family, with little heads appearing left and right. I really hadn't noticed how popular the kids really were until we were making invitations and their list of kids kept going and going. In all we invited about thirty-ish kids from their daycare. This was something I hadn't quite taken into consideration until just a few days ago.

Bounce houses, games and candy tables are scattered across Harry's expansive yard, it looks almost like a mini arcade out here. The petting zoo is tucked away in the corner by the fence, clowns are on the opposite end of the yard so kids and adults who fear them don't have to come into contact with them and little games are scattered far in between.

As much fun as the children are having, I wish I could experience that as well but my anxiety and stress levels have been on ten ever since I woke this morning. Of course all the planning and making sure everything was executed and went over smoothly was part of my concern but what really had me worked up is the fact that Harry's entire family and old friends are here. People I haven't seen since before the twins were born.

There's clearly a divide between the two our families because when Harry and I ended things, our families did as well and it got pretty nasty, so everyone is just shooting death glares and rolled eyes at one another from across the yard. "We did a pretty good job for this one." Harry startled me from my thoughts and wraps an arm around my shoulders. I glance to his arm and look back to his eyes which are already on me. "Yeah we really did, but this shit it about to be so expensive."

He gives my shoulder a tight squeeze and flashes me a reassuring smile. "I got it b-Jayde." His face goes red at his almost-mistake but his arm remains in the same position. An awkward silence falls between us so I scan across the yard in hopes to distract myself. However, my eyes land on a wide eyed and pursed lipped Jenna who is stomping towards our direction. "Homegirls coming." Harry looks up from the kids at the table and to the blonde storming across the yard and rolls his eyes. "For fucks sakes I'm not dealing with her today." And with that he disappears behind a wall of mothers downing drinks at the wine table.

"What did I tell you Miss. Jayde." Jenna mirrors Harry's actions and wraps an arm around my shoulders but I'm quick to brush it off and take a few steps away. "Look, we are not doing this today. Not on my children's birthday, everyone's having a good time with no drama and you need to as well. Don't come out me with no petty ass complaints or threats or whatever you think you be doing. This isn't the time or place for any of that so if that's what you were coming to do I suggest you turn your happy ass back around and walk back to where you came from. Okay?" She raises a brow and shakes her head.

"I told you." Before I even realize, she's off and disappeared behind a wall of loved ones and out of sight.

Harry

"So you and Jayde again?" My longtime friend, Zayn, wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me in close to the point he has me in a headlock. I maneuver my way out of it and stand by his side. "No not really. You know I'm all about Jenna right now." Zayn lips press into a straight line and his eyes go slant. Out of all the individuals I associate myself  with, Zayn is able to detect my. bullshit from a mile away and that's exactly what's happening in this moment.