Daddy 3.7

whew chileeee. Summer dont feel like summer no more and I've been completely exhausted, hence why I advent beef writing at all. But I have started a new book (go figure) when I can't even finish the ones I already have published. Anyways I hope you all like this chapter that's literally taken me a month to write!

-Dani 

Harry

The door to my office flies open and Michael rushes in as the most frantic I've ever seen him. "We got a big fucking problem." I notice Jayde angle a weary look up to me from the corner of my eye but I keep my focus on Michael. I try my best to keep my composure but I'm at the point of losing it. "The power in the building cut for a short second, I don't know if you realized it but when it came back on everyone's computers were hacked onto, the sound system was hacked and it played... well." At this point he seems at a loss for words and uncomfortable so he steps towards and confirms my nightmare.

Jayde and I's video has reached every screen within this building for all my employees to see. I don't mind that some people saw cause I'm truly not embarrassed of my work, but there are people who I respect way to much for them to see that side of me at all, and they just did. When I finally look to Jayde she has her forehead glued to the desk with her arms sheltering her head. I lay a hand on her back and she slightly flinches but calms when she realizes it's me. As she lifts her head up tears roll down her stained cheeks and I am met with bloodshot red eyes.

"You know I'm good at problem solving and guiding you through whatever you need help with but I'm at a total loss for this one."

"Shit thanks for the help man." I repeatedly run my hands through my now damp hair from the immense amount of sweat. "I'm at a loss for words how-" I can see a scowl forming on Jaydes face and that only make me more upset about the situation. "Mike no questions. We don't know ourselves; I just know whoever did this will never forget what they did until the day they day and I will sue their ass for every penny they're worth, even might sue they're mum if I'm up for it just for my personal fun."

A genuine laugh comes from Jayde while Michael nervously chuckles. "About everyone in the office has seen the video and I know many are demanding and explanation, the board wants an answer by the end of the day. I heard there were talks of you being a bad image for the company and the people associated with it and if you go down they don't want to go down as well."

"So what? They're going to fire me from my own company, that's not possible." Michael rubs his necks and shys his eyes away from mine. "Actually it is possible, if they file a case on you and all votes are unanimous you'll be removed from your position. Not necessarily from the company but you'd pretty much be demoted into a lower position until everything is all said and done with or until.. well they decide and that can be anytime they feel is right."

My heart nearly stops in my chest and my breath hitches in my throat.

The people who I hired and who I trusted with my company are talking of plans to take it over. Nothing but betrayal flashes surges in my mind at the thought of the people I called colleagues, friends taking my life away to say the least. They of all people know just how much time, money and sweat I've invested into building this company, my empire and now just because of some scandal they want to take it all away from me; I refuse to let that happen. "I'll inform you if I hear any of talk about this but in the meantime, writing a statement and trying to explain all this should be your first priority. The board is working fast-"

"And I can work faster, Mike. They're not taking this company away from me, I'll be damned if either one of them get their hands anywhere near my position." Michael nods and backs out of the room. I keep replaying my last sentence in my head and even though it was meant for Michael, I'm also trying to convince myself that I'll stay true to what I said; in reality I don't know where to start. "So how are we going to go about figuring out and solving this scandal going on?" As if she was reading my mind I look down to the mother of my children and try and muster up the most confident smile ever but she cocks her head to the side and begins shaking it at me. "Its okay to not know Harry. Id rather you tell me you have no clue than to sit here and lie to me that you actually have a plan."