Daddy 2.6

Jayde

I about choke on the water I'm drinking and nearly spit it out onto the glass table that sits in front of me.

When I look to Harry, his eyes are down casted and piercing into mine. He has a devious grin and his ears are perked up.

Fuck.

"Oh is that so?" She asks, no hint of deception laced in her voice at all. "Yeah, it was quite refreshing. I think I may start working out more often." His eyes are still on me and I feel the family pressure begin to build between my thighs. I press my legs tightly together and tear my gaze away from Harry's.

"I'd loved to see you with a toned body baby, but your dad bod is pretty hot as well." He chuckles at her statement and they dive into another topic of how her time is going in Europe. Soon enough they say their goodbyes and hang the phone up.

"You're fucking sick Styles." He immediately begins to laugh at my statement and makes his way towards me. He places a bent leg behind my body and rest his other leg right beside mine. His arm snakes around my waist and he pulls me closer to him so that I'm leaned up against his chest.

"So are you going to accept my invitation for a night at the Styles Mansion?" His face nears the side of my head and he begins to nip at my ear. He takes my ear lobe in between his lips and begins sucking at the sensitive skin. He brushes his fingers down my side and rests them at the top of my thigh.

"You're not playing fair." I pout and he smiles against my ear.

"I never play fair for the things I want." He breathes out and my stomach drops. I can take this one of two ways but I don't know which way to perceive it.

"Don't think on that too hard." His breath fans across the base of my neck and my question is confirmed.

"Why do you want me to come over so bad?" Harry sits back a bit but still stays close to me. His hand raises to my hair and he takes a loose curl and begins twirling it around his finger. "Because I know it'll make the kids happy to see you and I together under the same roof. They've been talking about that a lot lately. And you know, just spend some time with the mother of my children." His lips connect with the base of my neck and it's taking everything in me not to jump onto him for round two.

"Fine, damn it. I'll stay, but only because the kids wanted it." His smile is as big and bright as a kid in a candy store who is able to have all the candy his little heart wants. It's quite adorable but I know watching the kids isn't all we'll be doing tonight.

I know it's fucked up, because girl code and morals but I just feel this sense of home when with Harry, even when we aren't on the best of terms just his presence gives me a sense of peace which I haven't found in any one else that I've been with after him. Everyone else was just casual dating, nothing serious because I truly couldn't see myself staying with them or even having a future with them. It was just a distraction and a good time for the time being but I knew they'd never go anywhere.

My heart has always been set on Harry, even over the years that we didn't talk; I still thought of him for the better part of the day. It sounds quite obsessive and stalkerish but we left off on rocky terms and to have children who look exactly like him? It's hard to shake such an original and beautiful thing from your mind.

"After work, go pick the kids up from your sisters house, I need to grab some groceries from the store before our sleep over tonight." I roll my eyes but rise from the couch. When I look at the clock it read 4:50 signaling there's only ten minutes left of my shift. Seeming as there's nothing else to complete today, I shut my computer down, place all my work items back into my desk and sling my coat and purse across my arm. "I'm leaving now." I grab Harry's attention from behind his computer screen. "I would kiss you but I want to save that for later." He winks but keeps his eyes on me.