Daddy 2.3

( just a heads up this is gone be a dirty DIRTY chapter to it that ain't yo thangg, then you might as well skip it. But for you all who do read it I hope you like it! Xoxo )

Harry's lips force their way onto mine but it's different than the other night, there's more need more hunger within it. Feeling those same emotions, I kiss him back equally as hard. Wrapping my arms around his neck and tugging at the ends of his curls, a raspy groan erupts from his mouth.

Harry bends down and hooks his arms underneath my legs and lifts me to sit on the edge of his desk. He pulls back from the kiss and gazed into my eyes with this intensity I haven't seen for years. A small smirk curves up on the corners of his mouth as he leans in to my neck and begins sucking at the skin at the base of my collarbone. I suck in a sharp breath of air and begin fisting the back of his dress shirt. "Fuck Harry.." I moan into his ear and his lips detach from my neck.

His hands roam all areas of my body, not leaving an inch untouched. From tangled into my hair, down to my cheeks and wrapped around my neck; his hands travel all the way down straight to the hem of my surprisingly shirt work skirt and I grab his hand. He looks up to me with lust filled eyes and almost a mouth on his lips. Both of our breathing is heavy as we eye on another.

"Jessa." Is all I'm able to breath out and he begins to smile. He plants a sweet kiss on my lips and forcefully pushes the hem of my skirt up my legs, revealing my lace panties. He leans in close and takes the bottom of my ear in between his teeth and begins to suck. "Fuck. Her." He breathes out and slides his hands over between my thighs and begins rubbing me through my panties.

God I missed this so much.

The rubbing quickly ceases as soon as my head falls onto his shoulder and small moans erupt from my mouth. As smoothly as ever, he slide the garment over to the side and slides to fingers inside me and begins pumping in and out. His pace is deliberate and intended, slowing and picking up speed with the tone of my moans.

"Why're you moaning?" I lift my head from his shoulder and see he's already looking at me from the corner of his eyes. "Already so wet for me." He begins trailing kisses up and down my neck sending me over the edge. I need more.

I slowly trail my hand down his well toned torso and stop over the growing blushing in his dress pants. The movement of his fingers become more erratic and he pumps harder with every thrust. It takes everything in me not to fill this whole room with moaning so he places a hand over my mouth. My hands move to the top of his pants and reach for the buckle, but he stops me with his free hand.

"Eager are we?" I feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment as he backs up and away from me and eyes my exposed body. "I...I th.." I stalker but I'm unable to get the words out. I hang my head down and look anywhere but at Harry.

He places his hand under my chin and lifts my head up to look him in the eyes. "Tell me what you want?" His hand drops from my chin and he begins stroking himself through his pants while sucking on the two fingers that were previously inside of me. "I want you." I embarrassely choke out. He shakes his head but none the less unbuckle his belt and shoves his pants and boxers down and around his thighs. My eyes instantly connect with his rather large member and back to his eyes to see a cheeky smirk.

"Not gonna cut it. Tell me exactly what you want or I'm going to stop." He always knew I was shy when it came to sex and I'm not much of a dirty talker like him. I search my head to find the words and the courage and look out the window.

"I want to feel you, I want you to.. fuck me." I watch as a devious smile spreads across his lips and he makes his way towards me. He places a hand on my chest and pushes me to lay down on top of his desk as he stands between my legs. "Wow, that's my Jayde. Some things never change. Not even your sexy innocence when it comes to this." He pulls his shirt over his head and throws it onto the floor even though it could have been unbuttoned, but I'm not complaining. "Take your shirt off." He instructs, his time quick and sharp. I do as I'm told and toss it onto the floor next to his.

His eyes hungrily rake my exposed body up and down and his eyes land on mine. He grabs the tops of my skirt and my panties and shimmy's them down my legs so I'm in nothing but a bra and heels. "You're so sexy Jayde." He takes his bottom lip in between his lips and trails his hands down the center of my stomach to the top of my core.

I look up at him with wide, innocent eyes waiting for him to fill me up. He takes a few steps closer and centers himself just outside of me. "Tell me, if at anytime you feel uncomfortable or want me to stop, okay?" A nod is all I can do because as soon as I open my mouth he thrusts inside of me and a gasp is all that I can manage to get out. My hands immediately shoot to his arm and begin to dig into his biceps as he slowly thrust in and out of me. "Damn, your so tight baby." He leans over and palms my right breast while leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach. "Got damn you feel so good."

My back unintentionally arches off his desk and his arms snake behind my back. "Look at me." I perch myself up on my elbows and try my hardest to keep my head from falling back once more. Sweat is glistening in his forehead and loose curls are beginning to stick. Every so often his eyes roll back but they always meet mines within a few seconds. With every moan, his thrusts become more forceful and faster, just how I used to like it with him. Feeling a streak of braveness I sit fully up and push him back so that he falls back sitting in his chairs.

I watch as his expression goes from confused to amused as he realizes my intentions. I hop off the desk and position one leg on each side of his body and lower myself onto him. As I slide down the length of him, he hisses and grabs my waist guiding me up and down and matching my rhythm with his own thrust. His head falls back and a smile spreads on his lips. While moving my him in synch with his I lean over and begin kisses and sucking at the skin on his neck, purposefully to leave a hickey. Oops.

"You feel so good.. daddy." His eyes snap open and his grip becomes tighter on my waist sure enough to leave finger marks. "Put you feet up." I stop my movements and grab my feet on by one and place them on his knees. His hands grip my behind and he begins grinding my hips and and down sliding against him. His head falls back and a fit of moans and profanity's leave his mouth.

"Baby, go faster I'm about to nut." He growls out. The use of baby, bout sends me over the edge and I feel we're both nearing our highs. Our grip on one another becomes tighter, while our movements becomes sloppy and out of sync. On cue, a high pitch almost squeak erupts from my mouth while his groans into my neck and we're both left in a panting mess.

He kisses the base of my neck and wraps his arms around me tighter. My hands become tangled into his curls as I bask in the realization of what happened. "I missed you so much." His words come out almost as a whisper, almost inaudible, but still loud enough for me to hear.

"I missed you more Harry."

X
Unexpected turn of events heyyyy.
But I had to do it, it was a long time coming.
Thank you all for reading and don't forget to vote and comment !
- Dani