Daddy 2.4

Harry

What the fuck did I just do?

My mind is racing with too many thoughts and scenarios of what just played out less than five minutes ago with my ex slash baby momma. To be completely honest, I thought she would have rejected me and told me to fuck off because one, I'm still with Jenna and I didn't believe she truly still felt that way about me even though we had kissed I didn't think anything of it. I was taken back when she allowed me to touch her in ways I haven't touched her in years and practically begged for me. That sent me over the edge and I knew there was no turning back, I didn't want to stop. This was a long time coming and I needed this.

It's been nearly ten minutes and my head still lays on her bare chest, her heart still beating fast but slowing down with every breath taken. Her delicate fingers run through my mess of curls while the other hand gently caresses the back of my neck. It feel so good to be so close to her once more, it brings back good memories of the times where we were happy with life and happy together and didn't have a care in the world but being in love with one another.

My mind constantly replays the scenes that played out and a faint smile spreads upon my lips. My feelings for her are in shambles, I don't know what quite to label us. I'm her boss but then baby daddy, I wouldn't necessarily say friends with benefits but wouldn't be opposed if we could shift into that category. Our relationship is complicated, it always has been and I didn't make it any better by doing what I just did.

Nonetheless, I wrap my arms tighter around her slim frame because I know I probably won't get to for a while if ever at all after today. My heart drops at the thought of that but I try and push it down because I'm not with her, I'm committed to another women who loves me with all her heart.

"Harry?" Her quiet voice breaks me from my trance and I raise my head to look up to her. Her curls are sprawled in all directions over her head yet look so perfect, her skin seems to be glowing with the way the light from the window is hitting her face...

"Harry." She says once more and I have to look away or else I might take her again on this desk. Instead of answering she hops down from my desk and retrieved her clothes from the floor. I watch as she pulls her skirt back up her legs, followed by her blouse and heels.

"Where are you going?" I rush out a little too quickly. She glances over her shoulders and shakes her head at me. While looking me in my eyes she points to the door in the corner of the room, my eyes follow in the direction her finger is pointed and my eyes land on the 'Restroom' sign. I mentally slap myself in the face as she disappears behind the white acrylic door.

"Shit." I perch my elbows on the edge of the desk and allow my head to fall into the palm of my hands. On the surface I tell myself I should feel guilty and I should feel bad for cheating on my girlfriend and as fucked up as it sounds I don't at all.

I don't feel an ounce of guilt for having sex with Jayde, in my office, on my desk. A desk that Jenna happened to buy ironically. The bathroom door flies open and Jayde saunters out with her eyes wandering everywhere but my physical direction with a cheesy smile spread on her precious plump lips. "Someone's I'm a good mood." Her eyes find their way to mines and an innocence smile takes over her face. "What?? I have no clue what you're talking about." She sarcastically remarks.

It takes me a moment to realize I haven't moved since we both finished and my pants are still pooled around my ankles. I stand up and bend down to gather my pants and boxers all the while, enjoyed Jaydes intense gaze. Her eyes look my body up and down and a blush creeps onto her cheeks. As I begin to chuckle she realizes she's been caught and retrieves her phone from her purse. Moments later there's a knock at the door.

"Come in." I grab a folder from inside my desk and quickly open it to make it seem as if I was occupied and not with Jayde. Michael steps through the door and eyes Jayde and I. "What can I do for you?" Michael's posture straightens and he walks towards my desk. I watch as his eyes scan the floor that's littered with paper, folders and countless pens and pencils.

Shit.

His silence becomes prolonged so I push once more. "What do you need Michael?"

"Ah, yes," he clears his throat and straightens his tie. "H.R said that they need to speak with you regarding some recent activity's that have gone on and I need you to sign this statement, finalizing this months pay stub."

"Alright I'll get to that then. Jayde, can you check my schedule." She moves off the couch and walks over to her desk without moving her eyes from her phone. Her cheeks are red and her lips are purses into a straight line as she takes a seat.

"Umm, like Brian said, meeting with H.R., go to productions and drop by on them as well they have a proposal they'd like you to see and.." her eyes narrow in at the booklet in her hands but drift off to the wall in front of her and her mouth opens. "Yeah, that's it!" She frantically announces. Okay.

Brian scratches chin and holds the briefcase closer to his body. "Seriously is everything okay?" When I look to him his eyes are glued on Jayde, a sense of worry covering his entire face. I stand from my desk and make my way towards him.

"Everything's okay Michael, tell H.R. I will be there within the next hour. Thank you for stopping by." With my hand on the small of his back I forcefully lead him out of my office and close the door behind barely letting him fully exit. I instantly turn my attention to a horrified looking Jayde, she still has that damn planner clutched in her hands and an unreadable expression on her face. Her silence nearly scares me to the point of panic, but he way she acted throws me off.

"What the hell was that?" She slowly back away, the fake smile and her terrified eyes just don't match as she slowly backs away with her eyes still plastered to the spot on the wall. Her moves are precise and slow, almost as shes moving out the way of something. "Jayde?'" i call out once  more but she holds one finger in the air and moves towards the bathroom. Once inside the door she angles a finger at me and bends it, signaling me to follow. So many questions are coursing throughout my mind but before I can even allow one to get  out, I watch as she mouths the word, now, and moves deeper into the bathroom. 

Once i'm in the bathroom with the door closed, per her request, i watch as her eyes look around in every direction, crook and cranny. " Can you tell me what the hell is your problem? I don't have time time of th-"

"There's a camera in your office," My head cocks to the side as I look at her in disbelief. 

"You know damn well I don't have any cameras any where inside of here. I don't have a reason to lie to you about that." Her eye's screw shut and her fist ball at her sides.

"Harry I know what I saw, if I knew you had cameras I wouldn't be freaking out like this. "

Hey y'all! 

Another update heyy, also i'm trying to decide what to do so would you guess want me to solely work on and focus my attention on just book or just stick to lazily updating all three books whenever I can ? Thank you all for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!

-Dani