Daddy 4.2

wow.
it fucking sucks being sad all the time and feeling like no ones ever there for you anymore, lol. okay that's from a few days ago when I was being a sad bitch but im chillin now. I didn't intend for this chapter to be this log but it just happened so I hope you enjoy!
-Dani

Jayde
Only hours later we arrive in the heart of New York City. Harry being his dramatic self had us land on top of the hotel we are planned to be staying in for the next few days. "Since its still early we have some time to ourself and to relax before the meetings and what not start." I'm still feeling unresolved hostility towards him that I cannot shake and I know that until we actually talk this out, this trip is going to be absolute hell for me. "Tonight isn't much of a meeting rather that it's more of a dimmer party to help us transition into the weekend a little more easier."

Our bags are pulled from the bottom the plane and Harry instantly reaches for mine. "I got-"

"Please take these to our room, 587." Before I can even protest, Harry slips the concierge a twenty and he heads through the glass doors of the rooftop and out of sight. "I could've gotten them myself." I mutter under my breath but Harry consciously ignores me as he takes out his phone with a smirk and begins scrolling through his many unanswered messages. Instead of replying, he simply begins answering texts that were sent out while on our flight and ringing calls back regarding tonight. We walk down a multitude of hallways, turning left and right, going down and back up the elevators due to Harrys own mistakes of forgetting our room number. "What happened to getting our own rooms?" the thought pops into my head just as harry begins slowing down near a door that resembles a glazed chocolate bar. "You do have your own room." He gives me a booklet identical to his and when I open it, the room number written down is the same door he is putting his key into. 

"Harry I told you my one stipulation for coming on this trip was for us to have separate rooms-" He pushes the door open and I am met with an apartment style hotel room. As I step further into the the room I notice that it is equipped with a full kitchen, dishwasher and all. A family style dining area and a full living room with a fire place and all that's lit up giving the room a homier feel. "Your room is the second the door on the left." I look to him in disbelief and he only displays a smug smirk before brushing past me and walking down the hall. I follow closely behind him and watch as he walks through the first door on the left and claim I the second on the left just as he instructed. 

Upon pushing the door open I am met with the most luxurious room that I've possibly ever seen in my entire life. The room is smaller than I expected but nonetheless rather exceeds all my expectations and then some. The headboard of the bed reaches all the way to the room and a dim light outlines the perimeter of the board, two cheery oak nightstand are accompanied atop on either side of the bed and a ceiling to floor window extends across the entirety of the wall. "Fuck me." Are the only words I can get out being so awestruck over the beautiful room. I don't even give myself time to explore the rest of the hotel room but I throw myself on the bed and actually give myself sometime to relax for the first time in weeks. I know I told myself I didn't want to relax at the moment let alone come on this trip but being in this very moment, I can't thank myself or harry enough for pushing me to come. It was something I didn't even know I needed; it feels as if a large weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I couldn't be anymore content than I am at the moment. 

"I know, youre welcome." I lift my head from the cloud of pillows and see a shirtless Harry perched agasint the door frame. "Harry seriously this is why I wanted actual separate room, your  engaged and I'm done playing your games. Im done with this Harry moment okay? Why cant you understand that." He annoyingly rolls his eyes and and walks towards the bed.

"Yeah no problem. You're welcome for giving you an all expense paid weekend where all you have to do is listen to lectures and talk enotes and chill for the rest of the weekend. Yeah no its no issue Jayde. Am I allowed to be comfortable in my own room?"