Daddy 2.9

A/N
I AM SOOO SORRY YALL. I know I promised for a quicker update but the new quarter of college just started and I always have a hard time with getting into a routine with homework since I procrastinate sooo much. Anyway this is more of a filler chapter just so I won't leave y'all hanging but I promise with the next few chapters things should get all good and juicyyy. Anyway thank you so much for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your comments and try to reply back to most of them!

*two weeks later*
Jayde

"Congratulations Miss. Kavanaugh. There's been much buzz going around the office on how well you're exceeding and going above and beyond with your work." Mr.Styles himself rounds his clutter free desk and lowers into the swivel chair. I stay silent, gawking at the formality of the choice of words.

"Harry, I think we may have progressed passed the formality stage of our relationship considering you were inches deep inside me and moaning my name less than five hours ago." His chuckle sounds throughout the entirety of the office and he wipes at the moisture that has collected beneath his eyes.

"Yet you still call me sir when I'm between those legs." My face heats up and I cross my legs together. "Exactly, don't try and call me out of my bullshit when you do the exact thing." He winks at me from across the room and picks up his ringing phone. "Styles Enterprise, this is Harry Styles speaking." The low mumbles of whoever is on the receiving side of the phone buzzes throughout the room but is hardly audible from where I'm sat.

"Yes mum. I'm good I've just been very busy lately with the," He stops mid sentence and looks in my direction. "yeah just busy with the business is all." The rest of the conversation I can tell he's on edge and he's carefully deciding his words before voicing them. Soon enough he says his goodbyes and places the phone back onto the receiver.

The way he kept eyeing me throughout the conversation just doesn't sit well with me, there's something I know he's not saying. A few beats go by of silence between the two of us, he repeatedly runs his fingers through his hair and palms his face. A bell seems to go off in my head after sorting though possible scenarios and my face falters.

"She doesn't know, you never told her." He avoids eye contact and looks everywhere but in my general direction. "Harry it's been how long? And you haven't even told her about the twins?"

"It's not that easy Jayde, you knew how everything was before our relationship turned to shit."

"Who cares Harry. You're a grown ass man, you're not that teen still under his parents anymore. At the end of the day those babies are your blood as well and they deserve to know the other half of themselves." He snickers and rolls his green eyes.

"Okay but you kept them hidden from me for their first five years of life, don't tell me what I need to when you are the main cause they don't know still."

"Okay Harry I've apologized and we already talked about that so stop bringing it up like it's all my fault cause we both know what I did was best for everyone you left me no choice. We're passed that now and your family needs to know." He lets out a frustrated groan and stands from his chair.

"I'll let them know when I'm ready Jayde."

"Harry-" he holds a hand in the air and narrows his eyes. "This conversation is over, I'm not speaking on it anymore. I will tell them when I tell them and it's final. I need you to go to Michaels office and have him sign these documents so I can forward them to the board." I watch as he pulls a yellow Manila folder from the filing shelf and tosses it to the edge of his desk.

"As soon as possible, please." I rise from the couch just as he makes his way from around his desk and to the refreshments bar and grabs a bottle of whiskey. "Alcohol won't solve all your problems."