Daddy 4.0

hello my lovelies! another chapter sooner than expected and im honestly so proud of myself. I moved across the country and im just now getting settled in so updates should be much more frequent. ive also been going back and reading some of my older books I published way back when and im really considering publishing a few of them. anyway if you guys have any questions about me or the books ask away because I want to start interacting with y'all more! thank you so much for the support.

-Dani ❤️ 

Jayde

The next morning I awake with a sense of loneliness and emptiness lingering on my mind. Through everything I've faced with in my life, with and without Harry I've never felt this low. I feel as if I'm amounting to nothing at the moment, everything I've had to my name has either been taken, sabotaged or ruined within the course of just weeks and I don't know how to handle it. I never once thought in my life that id be living under the same roof as harry, let alone his fiancé whose confessed her hatred for me on many occasions. This definitely is not the mist ideal situation and it makes me feel like I'm failing at life but everything could be worse.

My children aren't with me but they are healthy and safe, my house and my belongings are completely gone but I came out alive and with the things that mean most to me and I'm living with my ex-boyfriend slash baby daddy and his fiancé but I'm lucky to have a roof over my head, food on the table and practically bill free until I can land my own place.

I have to physically drag myself out of bed in order to get myself ready and presentable for work today. I have no energy left inside my entire being, I'm physically, emotionally and mentally drained from all thats happened and I really just need an out or a moment to help me forget about reality for a moment. I have no thoughts of putting any grave effort into my appearance, my hair is thrown into a messy bun at the top of my head and I only apply strip lashes to my eyes and call it a day. My outfit consists of dressy joggers, black flats and an acid wash jean shirt. It is very casual for the office but I don't have it in me to deal with heels, a skirt and blazer today. As I exit the room and pad down the hall to the kitchen, I see harry folding blankets and setting them on top of pillows on the couch.

He looks up and his eyes instantly connect with mine. "Goodmorning." He manages to greet through an exhausted yawn. The bags under his eyes are the darkest I've ever seen and he looks like he could fall over and go to sleep. "You look horrible." He flashes a forced smile and saunters into the kitchen.

"Gee, thanks. I love having compliments about my appperace after I've just had the worst sleep of my life on the couch." He reaches for a coffee mug and places it under the coffee machine while waiting for the coffee to dispense. "She really made you sleep on the couch." He tiredly nods, each bob his eyes taking longer to open. "She locked the bedroom door on me so I really had no choice."

"I couldve taken the couch or one of the kids rooms so you could sleep on an actual bed." He quickly shakes his head and drags himself to the fridge to retrieve the creamer and some sugar packets. "No, thats your room until further notice. Besides you've stressed out enough I don't want you sleeping on a couch when we have a perfectly good bed." I only nod in response feeling slightly guilty that he had to sleep on a couch in his own house due to his fiancés inability to behave like a well mannered adult. "So whats on the agenda for work today?" I miserably ask knowing that its not going to be an enjoyable day for either one of us. "Human Resources has been blowing my phone up like bill collectors so I'm going to stop by them for a meeting of sorts, then I'm going to light into the board for already reconsidering your position for a re-hire. After that its just a bunch of ass kissing and outlining a statement for me to present to the company and our partners regarding all this bullshit that came up. Ive already got some of my realtors looking at places close to here and work for you to live in but most are already booked out side people have moved into town for the start of school and work so it may be longer than anticipated."