Daddy 1.0

Jayde's Pov

"What does it say, Harry?" I tear my eyes away from this Jessa girl or whatever her name is and place all my attention back onto Harry.

I watch as he takes a gulp and looks between Jessa and I. "Probability of paternity for Preston Brookes Edward Styles is ninety-nine point nine, nine, nine." A smile struggles to make an appererance onto his face but after seeming to read back over the sheet he's grinning from ear to ear.

I turn to Jessa and look her dead in her eyes. "So Preston is your child, now look at Aaliyah's." Harry grab the paper from behind Prestons and begins to read it aloud. "Probability of paternity for Aaliyah Giovanna Rose Styles is ninety-nine point nine, nine, nine percent." He reaches into the folder and pulls out their birth certificates and looks at them side by side. "Date of Birth is September thirteenth of two thousand and twelve."

"So who's the greedy gold digger now?"

"Still you. I bet you only told him for the money." The smile clears from Harrys face almost instantly and he yells 'enough' silencing us both. "Jenna, darling. I need to have a private conversation with Jayde here, so could you step outside of the room for a while. She looks towards Harry with a sympathetic pout but he nods his head towards the door.

"Hey, Jessa. Take my blazer off." she gives me the most dirtiest look ive ever seen and drops the blazer onto the floor before walking out. Harry motions a finger for me to come closer so I throw my blazer onto my desk and head over to sit on his.

"I'm going to need you to keep your pettiness on a lower level." I roll my eyes in disbelief.

"I can't when you pull stunts like this on me. When were you even going to tell me in the first place?"

"That's not the point of the conver-" I cut him off and hold a hand up in the air. This subject will not go untalked about, especially how he's been acting towards me lately.

"Yes it is Harry. You've had a girlfriend this entire time, yet your sitting over here rubbing all up on me, purposely grinding up on me, and rubbing on me. Then with all the smart and sexual remarks and commentary you've been doing; its not fair to either of us."

"Me picking you for this job was not me saying I want to date you. Yes, I can be extra at times but that does not mean that I want to get back with you; not at all. I'm perfectly fine with Jenna for the time being. Now onto the next topic of this conversation, the children."

I'd be lying to myself if I said it didnt sting just a little that Harry has no intentions at all to get back with me. After all he was the one who cheated ao I thought inviting him back into my life would make him see how much he's missed; which is a hell of a lot actually.

"So is this goimg to be like what the kids are like and their personalities or them meeting you and co-parenting?" he shrugs and ends up nodding.

"Both." I hop off his desk and pull a chair up on the side to get more comfortable knowing that this might be long. "Wait, you still have meetings today." he shakes his head and picks up hus phone. "Cassandra, could you cancel all my meetings for the day? It's a but of a personal emergency right now; thank you." After a short few seconds he hangs the phone up and turns towards me.

"Erm, do they have any medical issues, allergies, deformities anything like that?"

"Aaliyah, she has no allergies, on rare occasions she has seizures that she takes medicine for, if you personally could dimples as a deformity than yes for that too." Harry smiles and I watch as his dimples pop out into full effect.

"Preston, Is allergic to strawberries and has ADHD but as long as he takes his meds everyday you dont have to worry about that too much."

"Do you know what causes her seizure?"