Daddy 1.8

Harry

That morning I'm awakened by the sound of shoes being thrown against the wall and clothes falling onto the floor. I peer m eyes open to see Jenna's clothes stacked on the floor and a suite-case resting by the door.

Luckily her loud antics didn't awake the kids and they're still soundly asleep. I cautiously remove myself from between the twins and make my way to the closet. "What the hell are you doing and why are you so loud? The kids are sleeping?"

She looks at me with the biggest grin ever. Wearing only a bralette and a thong. She walks up to me and throws her arms around my neck, my hands instantly gravitating to her ass. "Baby you know how I auditioned for that movie and few months ago?" I nod my head while looking into her gleaming eyes.

"Well I just got a call last night and they said I got the part and shooting starts in three days." My heart suddenly drops to the pit of my stomach. "H-how long will you be gone?" She face falters and she looks anywhere but my face.

"Two months." Strings begin pulling at my heart. Ive never went that long without Jenna, and I honestly don't want her to go. She see it in my face and grabs my cheeks between her hands. "It's an open set so if you want to come you can, anytime I want." I look at the bed with two sleeping children and back to her.

"But the kids." She smiles and kisses my lips. "The kids can come too, I'm certain Jayde has never taken them to England or anywhere for that fact so it could be ours and their first family trip. All of us can be together and the kids can sight see England." My legs go weak and my mouth falls open.

"Europe? Your filming in Europe?" She nods with a half smile and rubs my chest. "It's not going to be that long baby, before you know it two months is going to be up and I'll be back here with you and the kids." She cheekily smiles at the thought of all of us together but deep down in my soul, something about that picture doesn't sit right with me, but I dare not let her know.

"When do you leave?" Jenna lays her head on my chest and squeezes me, tight.

"Tonight at ten."

"Girl you're killing me. You couldn't have got an earlier notice so I could prepare myself?" She shakes her head no and buries her face in my bare chest. "They were having budget issues and don't know for sure if they could pull it off. Once they figured out the money was there they called up everyone so we could start as soon as possible." My fingers lace through her hair and begin to glide through the golden locks.

She really does get on my nerves a lot but we've never been this far apart since we started dating a year ago.

As were in a tight embrace, her hand trails down to my dick and she begins palming it. She looks up to me with a sly smirk and I look down at her with a raised brow. As time progresses her grip begins to get tighter and she begins crouching down to her knees.

"Like old times, daddy?" She unties the string on my pajama bottoms and slowly drags them down my till they hit my lower thighs. "Jen, the kids are right around the corner. Not now." She gives me the most childish pout ever and grabs me in her hand and begins stroking me.

"You like that daddy?" I squeeze my eyes shut and tilt my head back. She wraps her lips around my cock and beings lapping her tongue around me and bobbing her head back and forth.

"Jen, the kids." As of on cue I hear a small sneeze come from the bed and I push Jen off me. "What the fuck Harry?" I pull my pants up and retire the string. Looking around the corner Aaliyah is sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

I leave Jen in the closet to recuperate herself and go back into the room. "Hi Baby how'd you sleep?"  She jumps up from the bed and falls into my arms.

"You have a comfy bed daddy... but I'm hungry." She clings her small arms around my neck and wraps her legs around my waist. "What would you like chef daddy to make?" Aaliyah strokes her chin with two fingers seeming to be deep in thought. "iHop?" I raise a brow and look to Preston.

"Um, so you don't want daddy's cooking?" She shakes her head with a sweet smile. "I want silly face pancakes." She claps her hands together and let's put a little giggle.

Jen appears from the closet with a pair of tights and a sports bra on. "Ready to go workout?" I look at her with a puzzled look and she cocks her head to the side.

"No, since when did we workout in the mornings. Besides I'm taking the kids out to eat." She stops her movement and looks up to me with a look of irritation.

"We're on a diet Harry and it's my last day here." She plays a smile of annoyance on her face while she slips on her tennis shoes.

"The kids aren't on a diet and I'm not going to sit and watch. You're more than welcome to come." She utters some incoherent words under her breath and storms off.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Aaliyah's laughter awakens Preston as he stirs in the bed and placed a pillow atop of his head.

"Liyah be quiet." She sticks her tongue out and begins to spit at him. "He's not a morning person."

Forty-five minutes later, Jen is no where to be found, the twins have been arguing about non sense but they're both dressed with brushed teeth and in the car.

"Hey you know what, Aaliyah, your brother isn't a know it all he's really smart. Preston, your sister sister is a cry baby, she just shows her feeling and emotion different than you. Now would you both stop arguing or no silly face pancakes for either of you."

Their talking ceases. Not a word is uttered from either kid and the fighting stops. At a stoplight however, I turn around and both kids have tears in their eyes and are silently crying to themselves.

"What's wrong?" They turn to look at one another, then at me and burst into tears. Neither of them say a word as I beg and plead for them to tell me why their crying but they don't answer.

"You guys still want iHop?" They nod in unison.

"Then you guys got to be happy for daddy. No more crying, we're going to have a good day today okay?"

Once at the diner we are first to be seated since I'm very well known around this part of town. "Niece and nephew Mr.Styles?" The waiter asks as Harry tells her what he wants. He scratches his head and looks down.

"Daughter and son, hun." Hate knows that Ava, the waiter has a huge crush on him and that every time he does enter the restaurant Ava caters to Harry out of all the frequents.

"Oh, um wow okay. Well I'll be back with your food." She walks away with her head hung low, probably basking in the thought of her chance with Harry is long gone.

Wow another update look at me being all productive
I have no clue when I'll update next so hopefully this hold all y'all over