Epilogue

Sans

It's been two years since (Y/N)'s death. Those were very long two years. Chara didn't come out of her room, Asriel barely ate anything, Frisk buried himself in his work and I stopped talking to people. But we eventually moved on. Chara officially rejoined the mafia, Asriel took up gardening (he said something about getting rid of his fear of flowers) and I......well. I don't think I'll ever love anyone the same way I loved (Y/N) but she wouldn't have wanted me to mourn forever. 

"What would you like today?" Grillby asked, wiping the counter.

"Just the usual, Grillby," 

I said as I sat down on a chair as he placed a bottle of ketchup in front of me. 

"Thanks, Grillby. Put it on my tab," 

The living flame turned to someone besides me.

"And what would you like ma'am?"

"A cup of coffee and fries, please." A feminine voice answered beside me.

I turned to look at the person beside me. I didn't recognize her, she must have been new in town. The girl was some sort of humanoid dragon monster, with blue horns on her head, green skin, a human face, neon pink hair and two huge wings that dragged behind her. She wore a white dress shirt with a messy floral skirt and a pair of ugly sky blue MARY JANE shoes. A walking fashion disaster and yet, I felt drawn to her. Something about just felt so familiar. 

"Have we met before?" I asked, taking a sip of ketchup.

Her eyes seemed to shine as she looked at me.

"No, I don't think we have."

"Well then, I guess I should introduce myself," I said with a smile as I held out a hand.

"The names Sans. Sans the Skeleton."

The dragon girl lit up like a Christmas tree, her smile still felt so familiar.

"You can call me (Y/N)."

----------------------

And that's a wrap! I finally finished my first ever fanfiction. Now I can finally move on to my other interests, like BNHA. You should all expect a fanfiction on that soon! This has been a lovely adventure but sadly it has to come to an end. This is MM signing out!

See you later, my amazing hearts~