Chapter 9

Chara

It was 8:00 am and I was making my way to the mess hall for breakfast.  I was walking past Frisk's office when I heard Undyne's voice from inside the office.

"We're going to need Chara's help for this."

I stopped walking and barged into the room to see Frisk and Undyne with their guns pointed at me.

"Geez Chara! You can't just barge into a room like that, we could have shot you!" Frisk exclaimed, lowering his gun.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you needed my help with something." I said leaning on the side of the doorway. 

"Eavesdropper." I heard Undyne mumble.

"Yea...." Frisk trailed off.

I waited patiently for Frisk to continue.

"We need your help with getting Sans to ask (Y/N) out on a date." Undyne spoke for Frisk.

'That was not what I expected...' I stared at them blankly for a minute.

"What?" I finally replied.

Now it was Frisk and Undyne's turn to stare blankly at me.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice Sans looking all lovey dovey at (Y/N)!" Undyne exclaimed with a look of frustration.

"We're shipping buddies! How did you NOT notice it!" She starts yelling while I stand there looking at Frisk for help.

"I guess I haven't been paying attention to (Y/N) that much lately." I admitted.

"In fact, I haven't seen her for the past three days." 

"Huh. I haven't seen her since our girls' night either." Undyne replied.

"Well we've stumbled across our first problem ladies. We need to know where (Y/N) is for Sans to actually ask her out on a date." Frisk announce, clasping his hand together.  

We all sat down and pondered this as if we were planning a robbery until a thought came to me.

"Why don't we just ask Sans?" I asked.

It was quiet for a moment.

"WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?" Undyne exclaimed before running out of the office.

Frisk and I ran after her. She ran to the mess hall and literally tackled him. All the other monsters just continued with their lives as if Undyne wasn't tackling Sans. When we got Undyne off of Sans, he stood up and raised his hands in surrender.

"I swear I didn't do anything this time." Sans said.

"No it's not-"

"Ok tibia honest, I may have given Burgerpants more cat nip than he was allowed to have." He interrupted, chuckling.

"Sans we're here to talk to you about something important." Frisk said with a serious face.

I kept a straight face as well, knowing that Frisk was joking. Sans immediately stopped chuckling and looked scared.

"We're going to help you ask (Y/N) out on a date!" Undyne said while Frisk and I laughed at his reaction. 

"Frisk when you said that you were going to be my 'wingman', I didn't think you were serious!" Sans exclaimed, blushing bright blue.

"Oh we're serious! Frisk, Chara and I are going to get you a date with (Y/N) even if it kills us!" Undyne said grinning from ear to ear.

Undyne and Frisk looked super hyped while Sans was facepalming. Just then (Y/N) walked into the mess hall and saw us looking high.

"I'm not even going to ask."

Then she left.

Hello my beautiful readers! Mystery here and I'm sorry this chapter was really short because I have a bit of writer's block lately but I promise that the next chapter will be longer.
Bye my lovely hearts~