Chapter 15

Chara

"You lived in a warehouse?" Asriel questioned with a gun in his hand.

"It had a roof and we were short on cash ok!" I whisper-yelled back at him.

"Both of you shut up! We're going in." Sans interrupted us.

"Alright everyone gets into your positions," Frisk spoke into a walkie talkie.

We all walked to the door of the warehouse with our guns at the ready. 

"On the count of three, I'm going to head-butt into this door," Undyne claimed.

"Are you ready?"

All of us nodded at her.

"THREE!" 

Undyne bolted headfirst into the warehouse, busting the large doors open.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID ONE AND TWO GO!?" I yelled as we ran after her into the building.

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT!"

The parking lot was empty so we moved onto the other rooms. First, the supply room. I took out my keys and was about to open the door when Undyne decided that head-butting it instead of being silent and cautious. Frisk shook his head at her but said nothing. The room was empty. We continued to check the other rooms until there was only one left, (Y/N)'s room. Her room was the biggest in the warehouse, even though she didn't need the extra space.  She just sleepwalks a lot. 

"I'll head butt into this door!" Undyne announced with a wonky smile.

Frisk shook his head at her. He sighed at her.

"Undyne don't. You'll get a concussion again if you do."

I turned to look at the short skeleton beside me. It felt weird to see a frown on his face. He's been strangely quiet during this entire thing. I lightly nudged him with my elbow. Sans looked up at me.

"Hey, chin up Sans. We'll get (Y/N) back just you wait and see." 

I gave Sans a small reassuring smile and he tried to give one back but it came out wonky. Frisk had ordered Gaster to try and pick the door lock. With a few tugs and a screwdriver, the door opened with a click. The room was dark, pitch black. We cautiously walk into the room. An eerie laugh echo through the room.

"COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF YOU STUPID WEED!!" Undyne yelled at the top of her lungs.

"As you wish..."

A snap was heard and rows of lights start to well.....light up. 

"Welcome...Mobsters. I was beginning to think- GAH!" The light of the lamps above him had blinded Flowey.

"God damn lights. I knew I shouldn't have done that weird dramatic.." He grumbled under his breath as he shaded his eyes from the light.

We all stand in silence for a while and lower our guns as Flowey's eyes adjust to the brightness. We look at each other in confusion. Was this really the same guy who attacked us at Mettaton's gala? 

"HA! And I thought that you were some bigshot. This is hilarious!" A familiar voice spoke up from behind Flowey.

I looked at the wall behind the blonde weed and saw (Y/N) stuck right onto it with vines wrapped all around her. 

"SHUT UP!" 

The vines grow longer and cover her mouth.

"(Y/N)!" Sans screamed behind me.

"Give her back you demon plant!" Asriel demanded as he held up his gun at Flowey. 

"You want her back..........THEN COME AND GET HER!" 

Vines shot out from underneath us, breaking the concrete floor. I jumped back to avoid a piece of debris. 

Frisk attempted to shoot at the vines but the bullets seemed to have no effect on them. 

We all looked at each other.

"Well shit."

---------------

Yay! I finally stopped procrastinating! Hello there my beautiful readers. It's been a while, I apologize for the delay but I finally got a chapter out! Even if it is relatively short. I hope you enjoy it though. This is MM signing out! (Art doesn't belong to me)

~See you soon my adorable hearts