Chapter 4

We enter Grillby's after our long day of work. Asriel has been pleading begging us to try and search for Chara just because of her short appearance back at the bank. 'It really breaks my soul to see the kid like this but he needs to let go'. 

"I'm telling ya! We HAVE to go look for her!" Asriel begged again.

"Listen kid. I know how much you miss her but you need to let her go", I said.

We looked around and searched for a seat but most of our attention was on Azzy. 

"Come on Sans! We've finally got a lead on where Chara is after all these years............we have to try." Asriel looked at the floor.

"Look, Asriel. Didn't you see her rob a bank with another human? You know what that means? It means she's moved on and you should too". Undyne replied for me.

He slumped his shoulders and looked at the ground as he took a seat in a booth near the door. Grillby comes by with a tray of fries in one hand and asked us what we wanted to eat. After we ordered Grillby went to a table across ours and placed the fries down. In the booth were two humans that definitely weren't regulars around here. I saw Grillby pass a small candy, looked like chocolate, to the human girl in the green vest before walking away. The green vested human smiled brightly because of the presence of the chocolate while the other human scowled disapprovingly. I made sure not to stare and only glance at the two human girls from time to time. They began to whisper to each other while they ate their fries. I don't quite know why but I started to take more glances at them and straining my non existent ears to hear what they were saying. I could only make out some words.

"Stay quiet............over..............ssshhh.............I said...........watching us."

The last two words were louder than the rest of the conversation. The two words caused me to look back at my group. Papyrus and Gaster were talking about meaningless stuff while Asriel was just sulking. Undyne seemed kind of annoyed, and I realized why. She had a huge grudge against humans because they didn't completely accept us when we got onto the surface and the fact that two humans were in 'her territory' probably pissed her off. The two human girls were eating calmly when one of Undyne's magic blue spears hit the humans' table. I guess she was feeling crabby because of our last robbery's fail.

"I don't think that you two humans understand but"

Undyne got up from where she sat which was in front of me.Papyrus was trying to calm Undyne down but she didn't listen. She walked towards the humans' table and took her spear from the table and it disappeared.

"When you see a place filled with monsters then it means that humans should stay away from the place!" Undyne yelled out as she threw another spear at the human with the black fedora. 

The human quickly jumped away from the table and grabbed the other human in her direction. The human with the black fedora whispered to the human with the green vest. All eyes were on Undyne and the humans. 

"I don't see a sign that says no human outside this place so I'm pretty sure we're allowed here." The human with the green vest said smirking.

Undyne angrily threw another magic spear in the direction of the human but the other human kicked the spear so that it flew back into Undyne's direction. However she was able to dodge it. 

"You little PUNK!" Undyne was furious and the rest of us had our hands on our weapons just in case things got out of hand. 

"Come on.....let's leave." The human with (H/L) (H/C) said to the one with the green vest. 

"Hey someone's gotta-" The (H/C) haired human girl cut off the one with the brown hair and the dirty yellow fedora.

"We.Can't.Get caught!", She hissed into her ear but we all heard what she said. 

'Are they trying to hide something?'  Undyne was in full on rage mode by now and threw many spears in their direction. 

Both the humans took out their weapons and dodged the spears. One of the human girls took out a gun and the other took out two knives. The (H/C) haired girl looked at the other's weapons and sighed.

"You know I bought you a gun for a reason", She said.

"Yes but you already know that knives are my favourite." The other replied.

'Why does that phrase sound so familiar?' Then it finally clicked in my mind. 'Hold on a sec. Green vest, short brown hair, excited my chocolate and loves knives.'

"Chara.... " I whispered under my breath.

"Wait! Undy-" I was cut off by Undyne throwing multiple spears at them. 

Bang Bang

So the battle begins.....

Hey there this is Mystery here to apologize about the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment if you like. I would also like to apologize in advance since I have a test coming up and won't be able to post chapters for a while.

Chara: Bye my lovely hearts~

Mystery: Hey! That's my line.

Chara: That's what you get for letting me into your writing room. He He~