Chapter 13

Sans

I cursed myself for losing (Y/N) in the crowd of monsters. The slow song was just about to start as well and I'll be damned if I didn't get at least one dance with her. The other guests were walking around getting their dance partners and in the middle of the crowd, I was able to spot a familiar head of (H/C) hair. 

"(Y/N)" I mumbled to myself as I walked in her direction.

But it seems like she's already got herself a dance partner. He was human which was strange considering Mettaton didn't know any humans besides Frisk and Chara. Well, I could be wrong, who knows? Something felt....off about the man. He looked familiar in a way that made me fell -for lack of a better word- uneasy. But...that could just be the jealousy and emptiness inside of me talking. Unfortunately, I had to stay by the sidelines since I didn't have anyone to dance with. 

Bang

Bang

The sound of gunshots filled the air as everyone screamed and ran. And in the middle of all the chaos and gunfire is the same blond human. 

"IT'S SHOWTIME BOYS!"

Shards of glass fell to the floor as humans crashed through the windows, guns a blazing. I take out my guns and scan the area for the rest of the Mobsters. Undyne seemed to have ripped her dress to make the skirt part shorter. (WHERE ON EARTH DID SHE GET A MACHINE GUN?!) Alphys was hiding behind her and trying to call the base for back up, Chara was trying to get all the guests out of the ballroom safely, Asriel had his guns at the ready but couldn't shoot because there were too many people, Gaster was nowhere to be seen and Papyrus- HOLY FUCK WHERE IS PAPYRUS! 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The laughter that echoed in the room sent shivers down everyone's spines, not just because we were scared but because we knew exactly who it belonged to. It was from someone who should have died years ago. 

Flowey 

"DID YOU MISS ME?!"

There stood the blonde human, smiling ever so smugly, surrounded by armed humans and his arms was an unconscious (Y/N). My unconscious (Y/N).

"What. The. Hell?" I whispered backing up a little bit.

"Flowey? You're....human?" Chara asked shocked.

"B-But h-h-how? We e-extracted you from A-Asriel's body a-and disposed o-of you!" Alphys exclaimed, still cowering behind Undyne.

"Well...."

We looked at where the voice came from, Asriel.

"What did you-"

"Enough talking! Let's get this party started!"

Flowey ordered his men to attack us while he stands back and watches.........with (Y/N) still in his arms..... I turned back to Asriel, glaring at him.

"You've got a lot to explain after this." 

I bullet zoomed past me as I cocked my gun and aimed at one of the men.

Shoot

Aim

Repeat

(I'm sorry I don't know how to write gunfight scenes well.)

It was absolutely insane. For every human, I shot 5 more appeared. Last I checked Humanity had only about 60 members. There were over two hundred here. I suddenly felt someone tug at my sleeve. I looked to my side and saw Alphys.

"We n-need t-to ret-treat! There's t-too many o-of the-em!" Alphys explaimed.

I looked at Flowey. He still had (Y/N).

"But (Y/N-!"

"Sans we can't rescue her if we're captured too. We have to leave!" Gaster stated as he appeared behind Alphys.

I hesitated for a moment before running away with Gaster and Alphys.

I will save you (Y/N).

I promise

Woah that was a short chapter. Well, a short chapter is better than no chapter! I'm sorry about the quality of the chapter I'm not really good with writing gunfight scenes. Welp this is Mystery Major signing out.
Goodbye my beautiful hearts~