Chapter 7

(Y/N)

'I was dumb. Absolutely stupid! What was I thinking when I agreed to stay here? It was like some one was controlling the words that came out of my mouth. I just looked into Sans's eye sockets and next thing I knew I had made the most idiotic decision in my entire life!' These were the thoughts that were running around in my head as I lay on 'my' bed and stared at the ceiling of 'my new room'. 'Come one (Y/N) you know very well that you can't be in a team. It took you an entire YEAR to even get used to Chara living in the same building as you. So how are you gonna get used to a building full of people?' Who knew my own thoughts would be so mean to me. I decided that getting some fresh air would do be good and walked up to the roof top. I sat there on the roof, my feet dangling off the edge, watching the midnight cars drive by. I could vaguely see a happy family watching TV together through the window of a flat. I sighed at the sight. 'I wish I could have a life like that' I thought.

"Enjoying the view?" An unknown male voice spoke behind me.

I turned and was met with a mysterious man. He had messy blond hair, mischievous black eyes and pale skin. The man wore a dark green sweater vest with a long sleeved white shirt underneath, black trousers and a black bow tie. He was actually pretty attractive. I stood up and eyed him warily.

"Who are you?" I asked cautiously.

"My name? Well my name isn't important? What's important is that you should get away from the edge before you fall." He said, almost sounding like sarcasm.

"Why would a stranger care if I fell or not?" I asked.

"You're right! I don't care but fortunately for you, I need you since you're a part of my plan." He replied with a chuckle. 

"Plan?" I asked cautiously. 

"Yes! My plan! Oh how I would love to tell you all about it but no one likes spoilers." He answered and I saw his smirk transform into a unsettling grin.

The mysterious figure turned his back to you and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I yelled to stop him from leaving.

"What?" His tone had changed from happy maniac to annoyed A-hole.

"Since you won't tell me your name, what will I call you?"

There was a moment of silence.

"You can call me Mr Smiles." He answered.

Mr Smiles ran to the edge of the roof and leaped. I quickly looked over the edge and saw nothing but darkness. 'Well you're definitely not going back to sleep after that.' the voice in my heard told me what I already knew. I just sat there for the rest of the night and watched the sun rise. It was actually pretty beautiful and calmed you nerves from your mysterious encounter with Mr Smiles. 

It was 5 am and you were sitting in the mess hall drinking a cup of black coffee. I bet that you looked like a mess. I took out a small circle mirror out of your pocket and looked at my reflection. 'Geez. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.' I had dark circles underneath my eyes from lack of sleep and my hair looked like a bird's nest. Just then, Sans walked into the mess hall with a boy that seemed about my age. When he first noticed me he visibly jumped and had a hand on his gun but relaxed once he realized it was me.

"Wow Sans, am I that ugly in the mornings that you mistook me for a ghost?" I asked, sarcasm clear in my statement.

"Heh heh...sorry about that doll." Sans apologized, scratching the back of his neck.