Chapter 2

I entered through the back entrance of the bank. Surprisingly there wasn't any guards guarding the door. 'Tch. I wonder how this bank is still in business' . I creeped through the hallways and stabbed anyone I saw. After all, gunshots would be too loud and knives have always been my favorite. Honestly the hallways of this place were filthy and it smells like someone died in here, this place made our home look like a 5 star hotel, we live in an old abandoned warehouse. It almost makes me wish I was the one pretending to be a damsel in distress in front of the crowd, keyword almost. 'Gosh (Y/N)'s gonna kill me when we get back to the warehouse'.  I finally arrived at the vault and punched in the password, that I got from a secret source. The vault opened up to reveal the mother load of money. 'Woah Mama! What is this, Scrooge Mc Duck's money bin?!' I filled up 6 sacks of money when my walkie talkie spoke up. 

"This is Harley to Ivy. Come in Ivy." (Y/N) sounded kind of panicky but mostly calm.

"This is Ivy speaking. What's going on out there?" I replied while I tied all the bags together with a rope.

"Change of plans. The Mobsters seemed to have crashed the party. How much were you able to grab?" 

"Sheet." I mumbled angrily before replying, "I've only got 6 sacks full of what the vaults been holding but now what?"

"I say we make a run for it. I don't want tomorrow's headlines to be 'Queens Of Crime Face Off The Mobsters' besides this was supposed to be a discreet mission." (Y/N) replied.

'That won't work, Papyrus is probably hiding in a tree outside ready to shoot us.' I remembered how Papyrus could shoot all the targets perfectly back when I was working for The Mobsters and for a guy- uh.. skeleton- that loud he was an amazing sniper. I stabbed a guy that came by and saw me before he could call for help. I continued my conversation with (Y/N).

"I highly doubt we can get 2 feet away from the bank without being shot. They've probably got a sniper outside and a damn good one as well." I answered.

"Wait. How did you know that?" She asked suspiciously.

'Oh shoot. QUICK Chara, think of something fast! Sound like an innocent nerd!' Words scrambled around in my head as I tried to think of what to say. 

"Well every good mafia knows to keep a good sniper-" I started but was quickly cut off by (Y/N).

"No. I mean how did you know that they had a good sniper? I've never heard about this." She stated.

I sighed, 'I'm cornered now, aren't I?'

Well you see.....I may or may not have been involved with the mobsters before I met you..." I said sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"And you've never told me this why?" (Y/N) asked with a 'I thought best friends never kept secrets from each other' tone in her voice.

"I didn't want to get you in trouble just because I left The Mobsters gang..." I spoke softly, my voice drenched in guilt. 'You feel your guilt crawling on your back.' (Sorry I just had to XD)

"Awwwwww don't be like that Ivy.."

"I really don't want to break up what ever this emotional moment here is but..." I heard a voice in the background. 

The voice seemed so familiar yet so distant.......Sans

Click

The sound, it was the sound of a gun's safety being turned off. 'If he even tries to hurt (Y/N) that bag of bones will pa- No. Chara, relax. (Y/N) can take care of herself perfectly fine.' 

"Look here buddy. I REALLY don't want to fight in a dress but I sure as hell will if you don't put down that gun." I heard (Y/N) state.

Silence. That's all the heard from the walkie talkie, just silence. Then a deep chuckle.

"I'd like to see you try."

"Just watch me." I heard (Y/N) reply.

"(Y/- I mean Harley! Harley can you hear me?! What is going on out there?!" I yelled into my walkie talkie.

"Sorry Ivy but I can't talk right now gotta go." 

Bang Bang

The walkie talkie was silent. 'Wait did some one shoot her walkie talkie? Or even worse her!?' I quickly grabbed the money and ran towards where (Y/N) would be. My footsteps echoed through the empty halls and I almost ran past the door but a voice stopped me.

"Awww 4 against 1. Now that's no fair." (Y/N) voice came from the door.

I rush towards the door and kicked it open, my gun at the ready.

"Make that 2 against 4." I said with a smirk.

I saw (Y/N) with two guns pointed at the monsters, her wig was gone and was replaced by a black fedora. Undyne, Sans, Gaster and Asriel were opposite (Y/N) with guns as well. On the ground far away from (Y/N) was her walkie talkie, smashed to pieces. (Y/N) was the first to speak up.

"Jeez. What took you so long Chara? I was beginning to think you left without me."

All the monsters' eyes went wide, well.. eye sockets as well. 

"Wait Chara!?" Azzy pretty much yelled out. 

"Well (Y/N) I say we make a run for it now." 

"What about the sniper!" She yelled back, reloading her gun.

"I don't know just run!"

We headed for the door, I stopped, turned around and started to shoot at them. Well except Azzy, I knew the rest of The Mobsters could dodge the bullets pretty well so I avoided shooting Azzy.

"What are you doing?! Come on! Start running!" (Y/N) yelled at me .

"I'll hold them off. You go on ahead."

(Y/N) scoffed and ran back over to me before picking me up and slinging me over her shoulder.

"As if I'm gonna leave you to do this on your own. Just shoot them while I carry you." She replied.

We- well... (Y/N)- ran quickly while dodging some bullets along the way while I was shooting people. To be honest I looked ridiculous, like a child who refused to go back home from the park but it was getting the job done and I wasn't complaining. Suddenly we could hear police sirens, everyone went wide eyed. All of us completely forgot that police existed.

"Sheet! Sheet! Sheet! Sheet!" 

I heard (Y/N) yell as she ran faster. It seemed like The Mobsters decided to scram as well. We finally made it to the car, (Y/N) dropped me to the ground as I tried to open the car door. The key wasn't working for some reason and we were basically trying to yank the door open.

"Come on. Come on.Come on!" I muttered still trying to get the door open.

"OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!" 

She yelled and threw me over the door and into the driver's seat since it was a convertible and jumped into her own seat. I quickly started the engine and drove off while (Y/N) clung onto the money bags tightly. 

"Drive faster!" She yelled at me as the faint sound of police sirens filled the air.

"I'm driving as fast as I can!"

"They're on our tail!"

She was right, we could clearly see the police cars behind us, I handed (Y/N) a gun.

"Just shoot their wheels or something!"

--------

Hello there my lovely hearts! Sorry I ended this chapter at such a weird point in the story. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote or comment.

Bye my beautiful hearts~