Chapter 5

Y/N

Grillby's was in completely chaos. The entire place was wrecked except of the counter where Grillby was watching the fight. Spears were going everywhere, I had to shoot a couple of monsters (Not harmful enough of kill them though), I got hit a couple of times by the fish lady's spears, Chara was going crazy with her knives but still kept the monsters alive. While I was distracted by the spears the short skeleton hit me on the head with a bat. I stumbled back and felt my head, it was bleeding. I glared at the skeleton before grabbing the leg of a table and charging at him. Gun in one hand and the wooden stake in the other I tried to stab or shoot him but he managed to dodge all my attacks. That's when it happened, I was so close to getting a hit when he grabbed one of the fish gal's spears that was on the floor beside him and stabbed me. The spear went right through me. The fight stopped and all eyes were on us. A look of surprise and worry came across the skeleton's face as if........he didn't mean to severely hurt me. 

"(Y/N)!" 

I turned to look towards where the voice came, it was Chara. She looked horrified and tears were beginning to form in her eyes. I stumbled to my knees as I started to cough out blood. Chara ran towards me and gently shook me. 

"Chara...." I murmured before everything went black.

                                                                          Chara

"Chara...." (Y/N) murmured before she passed out.

Tears began running down my face. I gave Sans a death glare.

"I. Will. End. You." I said as I charged at Sans. 

Undyne and Papyrus held me down while Gaster took off my fedora, giving them full view of my now no longer shadowed face.

Asriel ran up and hugged me.

"It's really you." 

"Yeah nice to see you too Azzy but if you haven't noticed my best friend is possibly dead BECAUSE OF THE SMILING TRASH BAG OVER THERE!" I almost yelled the last part.

Asriel seemed to be hurt by the fact that I called some one that wasn't him my best friend. But that didn't matter right now.

"We'll get her to our infirmary." Gaster stated and we were teleported back to the Mobster mafia base.

"Never thought I'd be here again...."

Three hours had passed and and (Y/N) still hadn't woken up. Alphy said that (Y/N) was fine and had suffered severe blood lost but the spear didn't destroy any vital organs. Right now I'm sitting in a chair next to (Y/N) hospital bed. She had bandages wrapped around her head as well as her stomach and was still wearing her bloody clothes. I heard the doors creak open and looked to find Sans in the doorway. 

"Heya kid..." Sans said, scratching the back of his neck.

If looks could kill Sans would be nothing more than a pile of dust by now.

"I came here to apologize." He stated.

"Don't apologize to me! I'm not the one you nearly killed!" I hissed at him.

"Just....wait until she wakes up." 

Another hour passed, Sans was currently sitting next to me waiting for (Y/N) to wake up. The silence was awkward.

"So...her name is (Y/N)?" Sans asked trying to break the silence and tension.

"Yes."

"How long have you known her?"