Chapter 8

(Y/N)

Undyne had asked me to come over to her room to have a Girls Night with Alphys and Chara. We were going to watch this weird anime that Alphys got.

"Hey Alphys I've got a question? How did you even get that anime, isn't it only in Japan of whatever?" I asked.

"Alphys here knows a lot of people! She got someone in Japan to get her this anime." Undyne replied for Alphys.

"Neat." I replied.

It was sort of awkward. I kind of felt like a third wheel with Undyne and Alphys. I can tell they love each other. I know that Chara is here and all but I feel like she's her own separate wheel. We watched the weird Japanese cartoon about a magical girl. I don't really get the plot since the subtitles keep going too quickly. The others seemed to get it though. Once all the episodes were over it was midnight. I turned off the TV and faced the girls.

"Ladies. As you can see it's midnight so why not get our rides and have a night in the town?" I asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Undyne exclaimed as she punched the air.

"Yea...just one problem." Chara said.

"What is it?" The rest of us replied in unison.

"(Y/N) and I don't have rides." Chara answered in a 'duh' tone. 

"Not a problem." Was Undyne's reply before she dragged Chara and I to who knows where with Alphys right behind her.

We arrived at an extremely dark room.

"Undyne if you brought us to this dark room to murder us them I'm severely disappointed in you. I thought we were friends." I said joking.

"Oh shut up." Undyne replied before chuckling.

Suddenly the entire room was showered in light. And in the room were many and I mean many vehicles. There were a bunch of motorcycles and convertible cars. It must be a garage since I saw a large garage door.

"H-Hey I f-found the l-light s-swi-itch." Alphys said.

"Geez..why do you guys have so many convertible cars?" Chara asked.

"B-Because Papyrus d-does fit in a-any other c-car." Alphys replied.

"Now everyone shut up and pick a ride!" Undyne yelled before she dragged Alphys to a teal convertible.

Chara went to a black motorcycle and got on while I just stared at a shining red motorcycle.

"I haven't driven a motorcycle since..." I trailed off as I glanced at Chara before getting on.

"W-Wait! What a-about h-helmets?!" Alphys exclaimed.

The rest of us giggled as the garage door slowly opened.

"Where we're going we won't be needing helmets." I replied and drove out of the garage.

We were having the time of our lives! Going over speed limits, causing a few bar fights over small things just for the heck of it and spray painting pictures on the walls. I had finished painting "We are Queens!" on to the wall.

"Hey how about we get a couple of drinks at Grillby's to end the night!" Undyne suggested in her usual loud voice.

"Undyne, it's like 2 am. Isn't Grillby's closed?" Chara asked.

"Fortunately for us. The Mobsters get VIP entrance 24/7." Undyne said with a wink.

'I'm not a part of the Mobster' I wanted to say but kept my mouth shut and stuck a smile on my face.