Chapter 56

Comment thought the chapter its a mystery.

Toya-

So we arrive to the docking area and we waisted no time getting on. The yatch was massive daddy ole faking his death ass could've left this to me in his wil. I was beyond scared for my father my baby and my brothers that out there clearing all this up.

We didn't pull off right away cause we had to wait for an minor injured Stacy. The doctor said if it was not for her Lv bookbag blocking some of the knife if would've pierced right through her spin. I tell you what they stabbed her with great force.

Once we pulled off I sent Kirko a last text cause it's going to take us a 2 days to get to the island and 3 days to get to mexico.

-MyBaby I love you so so much and I pray that you'll be Ok. I miss you so much already. Show out do good. Don't think about negative always positive think about me every second you run up on someone. I'll text you when I get to mexico I love you baby no matter what happens your forever mine.

I started crying typing that. Like Boohoo type of stuff. Momma came and hugged me and held me tight. This is going to be along trip.

-

I woke up and walked upstair seeing food everywhere. Now who would I be to turn down a golden corral buffet style type of setup. Not me food is my side nigga he always do something to me even when I'm feeling like shit.

I got the biggest plate they had and the cheif came out the kitchen Smiling...at my momma. He explained To us well preferably my momma once again what he whipped up. I personally did not care because my stomach whipped up an appetite.

I loaded my plate up but I watched the startches don't need no gut. I looked at my momma and she had an agitated look on her face. I giggles and sat down at the dining room table. Me and Tracy talked about the incident and it breaks my heart not to let her know my brother is clinging onto his life in the hospital.

I pushed that to the side and began eating some more. My appetite has really change I'm going on my third plate. After 5 more mind I was stuffed like a pig. I showered then got in bed. I saw my phone had a text. Well it was pointless reading it now I can't reply to it.

I still got up cause it probably was my baby.

-MyBaby I will baby I love you more but I know you not gone want to hear this but Trent died Zack came back for him. But we got this don't stress. And Ashley had had the baby a healthy baby boy. All she doing is waiting on us now.

My whole world stopped. Everything that's happening is my fault. Trent's death my fault. Eddie in the hospital my fault. Me being thr faster sperm my fault. Trina almost not making it back home my fault. My life is just waisting people time.

I can imagine what big black gone do. I threw my phone and just layed down quietly hoping I dont nothing imma regret.

Next mawning

I woke up and my eyes were swollen. From all the crying I've been doing. The captain said on the innercome we should be to the island first thing tomorrow morning. I sighed and did my hygiene.

I went outside so I can get my breakfast and be done. When I went into the kitchen something wasent right like the mood was all fucked up. Stacy and my momma looked out of it. I asked what was wrong but they didn't answer all they did was point to momma cell phone.

I grabbed it and when I read the text I screamed to the top of my lungs.

-MyLifeLine

Baby Eddie didn't make it. Nor did Trent Zack came back and the doctors won't let us see they body's. I'm sorry baby.