Chapter 6

Eddie-
I was sitting in one of my trap houses when I got a text from big black. Big black is my Allie in the drug game. He been trying to steal and takeover my shit for a long time. but that nigga live in jersey so i dont how he know where my fam at. cause a nigga name kj told me.

When I opened the text my heart dropped. Your lil sister is home alone I see I wonder can she handle three at once.

I quickly told my boys to head to my house. Before they try to run off with my prize possession my lil sister toya. We got to the house and I seen they got threw my brick wall that leads to the back. I didn't spare no time I just kicked the front door down.

When i went in I saw one dead guy then I heard tiny gasps and ran upstairs I seen them choking my little sister to death. I pulled out my 9mm and shot both if them square in the head.

My lil sister fell to the floor shaking trying to get her strength back up. Keen my right hand man who I grew up with ran up to her helping her up.

I saw one of my young workers and told him to take my sister to his house for a couple days or weeks while I get this place back in order and this shit blows over. The look he had on his face was like he was happy yet in killer mode at the same time. I just brushed that confusion off me.

I went in her room and gathered her things so she can stay at Kirk place. I pray to god that this lil boy don't touch my lil sis but then again she know better than that i told her about this nigga.

He picked her up and I noticed she was still barely wrapped in a towel i was not about to let this nigga get any ideas. I threw her a shirt and some shorts that she parade around the house in when she cleaning.

She looks at me "are they after me why am I leaving I'm scared". Chill baby girl they not after you they just using you as a target but imma need you to stay low for a few days until this blows over. I picked KT because y'all go to the same school and you don't like him. I'll check on you everyday ok baby girl? "Yes I understand I love you". Love you to.

They walk out and I got mad all over again. This nigga done crossed the line for the third time. imma catch his ass by myself and kill that nigga with my bare hands. how are you gone come for my fam like that. nawl this shit dont sit right at all with me.