Chapter 46

Kirko-

when i walk threw the doors of the staduim my eyes almost fell out my head. who in da hell finna do all this. they got a mofo rock wall like what job requir that skill. must be for them carribean drops. we break off into our stations and they started explaining what we got do.

Instructor- we will start off with yall senses and shooting. you will be in this dark maze keep notice the path has hiding spots you will need that. you will be wearing  a vest cause you will be getting chased and shot at. the bullets arent real so yall good. while running there will be 9mms on the floor you are to find one as well as your own amo and shoot back at the chest. at the 35 niggas chasing a group of 16. remeber the bullets are fake so dont try nothing with the people you running with. if you are shot anywhere but the chest you loose and will do will be removed from making drops. when the timer go off you will run out withen 1 min  cause the place will blow. no not a real  explosion a fake one. you'll then walk over to the stealers station and you'll began your next course.

alright alright this shit easy.  they had about 6 mazes and they broke us off into groups of 16. of course i was with trent. and nike was here to. i dont know why but he had a imma tear yall ass up kinda look on his face. and in kinda feel like he gone do exactly that. he also had a red flag hanging out his pocket tf? and around his mouth df?

we head into the maze and put on our vests. the sirin went off and nike was the first one gone. all you heard was gun shots everywhere. im running besides trent and something told me to move. i didnt listen then this nigga tripped me and ran off laughing. imma get his ass. on the bright side i landed on a gun.when i bent down to pick it up two bullets flew pass my ear. i got up and shot twice hitting that nigga in the head and arm. i looked around and saw nike jumping over walls and shit shooting all dem niggas.

i felt a huge gust of heat and i turned around and saw a nigga with a fire arm coming towards me. i saw a water hose and grabbed it. i sprayed that nigga and the fire went out. he was trying to get it to work but i hit him with my gun. now i was waiting for trent red ass.

 i found a small area and hid there. all i did was wait for them big niggas to come down here. so i can shoot and move on. a light flashed on me. and i heard eddie voice on the innercome "KT get yo ass up and help yo men dont fucking hide and wait tebo stop crying like a lil bitch that lil ah burn mark and trent stop fucking shit up. Demar stop walking fool Mike how the hell you get on the damn roof.". i chuckled and started running.after 10 mins i shot 2 more niggas and then the shooting died down.

the timer went off. and all you head was Nike yell "ayo go go go go shit finna blow" we ran out and it was a green screen showing a booty ass explosion. i looked around and it was only 10 of us left. i was happy as hell. i looked down and saw demar, tevin and Jmark  doing the nae nae. goofy ass niggas.

we walked down to the stealers station. thats the females. when we make drops and pick ups we use them to buck. everybody basically had a girl in this area cause they dont use the baits. i saw my girl stretching and preparing herself. she looked so cute in ha lil fit.

Instructor- ok ladies your men will be playing the exchange role. they will go to these desks and drop off these Lv bookbags and they are full of fake drugs. you are find a way inside the room and steal that bag. when you get it you will run out and will be faced with body gaurds trying to catch you. you will have a 9mm with you and that will be your protection. one the gun run out of amo thats it use your hands. if you are shot anywhere other than the chest you lose and will be removed from being a stealer. by the way the bags are 10 pounds. you will be jumping over boreds and crates tall crates. when you make it out your flexiblilty will be put to the test. you will throw the bag and start making your the flex zone. you will be squeezing threw cracks and fake lasers. why the laser? well we are going to start doing business with coke affilated jewlery. now when you come behind the office feel free to pair up.