Chapter 4

Kirko-

I called Eddie to see if he was at the trap just in case.
E-"speak"
K-yo you at the trap we need to talk
E-"yea come when you fell like it"

With that being said he hung up. I got in the car and started making my way to toya.

15 minutes later...
I get to her house and nocks on the door but I wanted to surprise her so I hid on the side.

Soon as she open the door I jump in front of it. This girl had a shotgun pointed pointed at me. I swear I almost shit on myself. Well damn do you answer the door like this all the time. "Nope only when something's seems off and I'm home alone. Now what do you want"

Well I was hoping that you could give me your number please. She laughed"you really thought that coming over here trying to get my number will really work?".I answered her question like a boss and said yes. She sighed and gave in "I guess you earned it but remember I'm not no booty call call me after 11:30 if you want to you gone see what that shotgun can really do" with that she took my phone and put in the digits I been dying for.

I smile and walk off. "Lol I see you satisfied" she says quietly. Oh I am ma.

On my way home I decided to text her so I can take her out. Well we'll see how this goes knowing how she is but i Gota work for what I want and I think I want her to be mine. her attituide cute and when she told me she wanna be a rida that made me see her as a loyal ass female not a person i just wanna fuck.