Chapter 41

Toya-

so after we ate i started feeling sick. i wasent going to say nothing cause i didnt want to make everyone concered. i shouldnt have eating that mac'n cheese. me and trina stomachs cant handle all that. the only people who know about that is our brother Eddie and O'shea. soon as i got home i blew chunks that mac'n cheese never did that before. i didnt want kirko to see me like this at all this nasty.

i was laying down in the bed and kirko was on the phone. i honestly wanted him to shut the hell up. i was having a headche. i sat up and started drinking my ginger ale. honestly i never felt this way. it felt hella wierd it actualy made me scared. as i was drinking kirko walked over and was smiling. tf is his problem. he got in the bed and started rubbing my stomach.

Toya- umm baby you feeling alright cause i think this lil bug u got jumped on you

Kikro- im good ma

Toya- not to sound bitchy but why are you rubbing my stomach

Kikro- cause i know something you dont

with that he he kissed my cheek and left the room. i rolled my eyes and layed down. i started watching love and hip hop lord knows that, thats, that show. 20 mins into kacy came and cheeked on me. honestly i love this girl she real sweet.

Kacy- hey sis are you feeling better?

Toya- yea i am i just feel a lil nacious.

Kacy- aw ok.xan i tell you something and you cant tell kirko please!

Toya- sure watcha got

Kacy- ok well that boy i told you about who was looking at me. i found out his name and its tevin and we exchanged numbers and been talking since we left the meeting. he says he want to take me out tomorow but i dont want keenon to think im being fast and tell momma. plus i dont want to be labled as a hoe, fast, or thirsty and i just got down here.

Toya- well there you almost 15 and he only 17 just turnt to so i really dont see a problem. but the only thing is he has a player player issue keenon use to be the same way until he met the right one. a.k.a latoya monay jackson. so just say you walking around the neighbor hood. then go off with tevin. dont get me wrong he sweet but dont open up easily. let him know the basic stuff. name, age, where you from and tell him who you are to keenon.

Kacy- ok ok i like that. thank you!

Toya- you welcome. but when the plan die down tell keenon the truth. be like im with tevin. and im feeling him or w.e. just be honest ok

she nodded and gave me a hug then left. i smiled and just as i was about to take another sip of the ale. i felt my inside stir. i ran to the bathroom and released after about 10 mins damn near dying while throwing up. i came to the conclusion that this is not the mac' n cheese. i walked out and went downstairs i needed some ice.

i walk downstairs and saw kirko on the couch nocked tf out. i didnt want to play games cause i knew anything could make my stomach errupt. i walked over to kikro and he was streched out on the couch. i got between his legs and layed on his chest. of course he woke up light sleeping ass. he kissed my forhead and i looked up at him. "no talking baby just sleep" i said then kissed his chin and dozed off.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I wke up and looked at the clock it was 2 in the morning. kirko was still sleep and we was still dressed up from earlier. a shower was needed. i got up and stretched i felt a lil bit better thank god. woke up kikro and told him to go shower and he started acting like a big ass baby. now was not the time.