Chapter 42

Eddie-

so today me and my girl stacy found out she was 2 months pregnant and aint shit can kill my vibe. we just got done you know making it do what it do. and we well now me my girl fell asleep and now im just watching t.v. im not in the mood to sleep it was like 3:30 but a niggah vampin.

Boom

it sound like someone blew the door off. i grabbed my pistole and started heaeding downstairs. i saw toya. and she look like she been crying and was mad.

Eddie- whats wrong baby girl. i almost blew yo head off.

Toya- not right now

Eddie- yea right now. what the hell wrong with you storming up in here like you bout to fuck shit up

Toya- please eddie im not in the mood at all right now i'll talk to you later. im staying at a hotel im just getting my stuff.

Eddie- oh lord this got sum to do with kirko aint it

Toya- maybe maybe not.

Eddie- well how you gone get a room you not old enough yet. and im not gone do it cause you not finna stay by yoself.

Toya- trina got me a room and she sleeping with me. any more concerns

Eddie- yes who pissed in yo cereal?

Toya- really

Eddie- aye im just trying to cheer you up

Toya- oh sorry but you can go back to bed i'll be gone withen 10.

Eddie- alright but call me when you get there aight?

Toya- aight

i walked out and headed to my room. i just knew kirko ass fucked up bad. never has someone made my baby sis go be in solitude. out of the house. i mean i got a 5 bedroom house and a theatre i dont know why she needed to be alone like that. this shit really got me thinking. tf he do. cause if she go to a hotel that mean he gone bring his red ass over here.

i heard the door close downstairs and i knew she was gone. about 10 mins later toya texted me to let me know she was at the hotel. i went downstairs to get some water and i heard the doorbell go off. like fr its damn near 4 in the morning.

I went to the door and i saw kirko looking mad and sad at the same time. i chuckled and opened the door. i invited him in and he went straight upstairs. i wasent gone say a damn thing i wanted his dumb ass to see she not here. he came back downstairs masaging his temples.

Kirko- do you know where toya could be

Eddie- yup

Kikro- can you tell me

Eddie- nope.

Kirko- please i need to know

Eddie- what the hell you do. and dont bullshit me fam

he sighed and we went to the couch.

Eddie- dont take yo time btw cause im ready to rock yo ass

Kirko- aight aight. toya was sick as a dogg when she came home. she was dizzy and throwing up alot. i did'nt want to assume stuff but i did. i honestly thought she was pregnant. she was telling me no she wasent and i didnt want to belive her.i then told her about the girl who rapped me and how she claiming im the daddy. then we went right back to her being pregnant. i know we young and what you and pops told me but i just felt like i was ready to be a father no matter the concequences. and i told her some stuff that was a lil overbored and she left me.