Chapter 34

Daddy-

ok so my kids are officialy done with me and natasha people. to be real if they would of come see them like they were suppose to they would have heard more about me and they sexy ass momma. so i called a meeting outside so we can talk out what we got going on. as we waiting for the girls to come out my neice tammy yelling at her momma about here daddy. we all know what happened but the girls. crystal is my sister and she a fucking pain.

khalil been fucking with crystal and tried to keep that on the low but failed. khalil is natasha older brother. he looked scared asf cause he knew damn well he shouldnt have touched that bitch. natasha was boiling she was hot as hell. she didnt want her brother to get anything and on top of that she dont like crystal. and seeing her trying to beat her kids sent ha threw the roof. i saw her taking off her flats and tieing her hair up.

i saw a tear fall from her eye but i grabbed her. she was hitting me telling me to let her go. but i couldnt it was already a mess. we heard katrina yell 2 time and i thought oh hell no. death was approaching. i taught my girls that when you getting jumped kill a person in sign that you put up a fight. no matter how many people get the person that started it first. now i didnt pertain that to family so you know i had to stop that shit.

when natasha heard katrina yell 2 time she stop fighting me and started laughing devilishly. she knew her kids and she knew they was gone finish one of them. eddie, kirk, and nike tried to stop them but it was a no go. i pushed the people that was in front of me out the way and went to latoya. she was on top of crystal choking her. i pulled ha ass off and sat her down.

i was about to get katrina but natasha already had her. katrina let out what she had to say and walked away. of course being super dad i went to check on ma angles to see if they were ok. now look were we at. under this big ass gazebo waiting. they finally came and my son told them how its gone go.

we broke up into our families and we all was given one microphone. i dont know who but they sure did bring alot of microphones cause it was alot of us. almost 125 of us here. so we sat in our corner and one by one we told each other what we didnt like and love about each other. how we feel about each other and the problem they had with anybody out there lil group.

this honestly was making us closer as a family. it was narrowing down to us and crystal stank ass. so crystal stood up and started telling us that she had a huge problem with me doing the shit i did, she was jealous of my kids cause they was spoiled, she even told tammy what happened to her dad in front of everyone and that she got a std.

"OH HELL NO I KISSED YO BITCH ASS IN THE MOUTH" khalil yelled out. everyone died in laughter cause we seen that shit comming. tammy, megan, and brianna got up and told my daughters how they felt. its a fucking list.

1- your father was good to you. never neglet or mistreaded you

2- spoiled

3- all them got raped by a random nigga

4- had a better life than they had

5- my girls look bettter than they do

6- jealous of natasha bieng a better mom

7-got cute niggas etc...

It was our turn and i handed the microphone to natasha. she wanted to go last and i wasn't gone complain.so i went first. cause imma boss literally.

Daddy- ok imma keep my shit simple and easy. ok one crystal you my sister and all but you a dirty ass hoe i lost all respect for you cause you a grown ass women acting like we kids again stay in yo lane and you got whats coming to you.