chapter 21

Toya-

i know some people thinking why is she acting like this but reality is i dont want to lose him. cause his history with females is quit disturbing. i know he wont cheat but shit happens. and i usually go with him but im not this time so im on edge. trent love pushing his buttons eveyone can see it. i cant help but feel like kirko is going to do some shit. i dont know what kind but its something thats gone make me flip. NO i do not be with his ass 24/7 thats rediculous i need my space at times and he need his i only see him about 4 days out the week. cause how school is on fridays and he be working.

im not doubting my beauty but i seen some jersey girls and they be bad asf. it was almost time for my baby to leave and i had to drop him off. we put his stuff in the car and headed to walmart to get some snacks. we arrive there and started racking up he was just throwing random stuff in there."baby you eat this i thought you was allerget to nutella".i said looking to damn serious. "oh my bad bae" i just shook my head.

we get into the line and i forgot my chewy chunky chip ahoy cookies so i ran back to grab them. as im walking back to the line i noticed the cashier lady flirting mad hard rubbing all on his arm and shit. i still kept walking at my lil pace to see what this nigga was gone do. they still was doing what they was doing and i poped my happy ass right there.

she looked at me and say "ma'am you got to go to another line im closed this is my last customer sorry". i started laughing shit was funny."hmm he must be special to you huh?" i asked i couldnt wait to hear this shit". "yes he is this is my boo" she smiled looking at kirko who was smirking "cute how long have yall been talking". "damn hoe why you need to know?!"

i smiled. "cause dumbass this my boyfriend. why you hoes so scheiming dont lie cause its gone leave you looking dumbfounded like you are now. you md cause you cant get a man aww boo i got someone for you i can help you out.  but you need to get yourself some viniger to tighten up ya loose ass pussy niggas dont lik-" i was cut off by kirko. "okay baby i think she get it stop getting so mean and jealous" he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my head.

as she got done ringing up our stuff she gave me a death glare. the total was 147.23$ kirko took out his black card and was about to swip it. "you should let her pay. cause a man like you need to be treated like a king right young lady you should pay for his stuff sometimes". i cant believe this chick i dont got time. "aye imma need you to chill with all that i saved you once from a forming ass whooping please respect ma girl cause you just starting a bunch of shit".

she rolled her eyes. as i  was putting the rest of the stuff in the basket i seen her write her number on ack of the recipct . i laughed and football chuck my favorite cookies at her face. "look bitch you will respect me in my fucking pressence that nigga right there is mine i will please him not yo grimmy ass". i guess that set her off cause she came charging at me. i moved to the side and she went head first into the wall. i dont got time to fue this shit i gota go.

kirko was just rolling i grabbed the basket and kicked the shit out of her while the people was helping her up since she was dizzy. i was still pissed cause she made me feel like i could'nt do shit ofr kirko plus she did that in my fucking face!. i finally get to the car and i couldnt shake off what she said. kirko walked out with the second basket and started helping me. i didnt feel like talking im just over the shit. we get into the car and head to the airport.

45 mins later...

we get to the airport and kikro was nocked out i shook jim and started to put all his shit in another suit case. he kept trying to talk to me but i didnt feel like hearing what he had to say. "toya why tf you not answering me." i stopped what i was doing and  just starred at him. he was about to say something but my brother walked up and gave me hug. "toya!?kirko said with base in his voice. "baby girl why you not talking" eddie asked me.

"im just not in a talking mood" i said with all honesty. tell me how eddie and kirko gave me the exact same stare they both raised one eyebrow and smacked they lips. they gettin to much alike now. i helped kirko to the jetsince he had like 6 big ass bags. trent got off and gave me a nice big hug. lawd this nigga smell so good. "hey ma you good?" i nodded andhanded kirk the rest of his stuff. they was leaving in 2 more minutes and i didnt want him to leave.

he got off the plane and hugged me. i looked in his eyes and started to tear up. im not ginna see him for 2 weeks. thats the longest. "baby dont start imma call and text you everyday imma be ok" he said wiping the tears from my eyes. i half smiled and was about to walk away but he turned me backaround and kissed me with hella passion it was like our first kiss i felt butterflies. he pulled back and smiled. "you felt that ma". i giggled "sure did...... but bye baby time to go i love you" "love you to baby".

"bye trent love you tooo!!" i yelled out. "no she dont!" kirko yelled out while getting back into the jet. gosh these to something else. i got a text and it was from trent

~this nigga~

love you to bff i know why you upset dont let that shit get to you i seen you and ya boy at walmart you to pretty to be looking like that.

i smiled and went home.

Trenton-

i needed to talk to this nigga cause im not finna let jealousy come between money. i walked in his room and sat on the chair. "yo we need to talk" i said. he looked at me and sighed "aight talk" i laughed . this nigga here.

T- aight its clear that you think im after ya gir-

K- i dont think i know

T- like i was saying you THINK im trying to get her but i said if YOU FUCK UP imma get her. cause lets be real i can get her and you know that thats why you get so mad when she around me.

K- man w.e

T- but you gone have to suck all that shit up while we down here. here is what you are to do. when this shit happen dont pull no tricks matter a fact dont say shit to bopo. when we go out to the club dont drink shit from any female that buys it. cause you cant tell you not from down there and you fresh meet to the jersey dice game. females will slip shit in ya drink. i know you got a tremper but controll that shit alright. good.

K- damn you making me sound like a rookie i know what im doing.

T- im just saying man cause you hating me this whole trip might affect yo thinking process

K- mannn i kknow and imma push that shit to the side just dont pull no shit on me

we dapped up and i went to go to sleep to kill time. this gon be a long two weeks. i know this nigga gone fuck up some way i just gota be ready. ole hard headed jealous ass country boy.

TRIP NEXT CHAPTER

DO YOU THINK KIRKO GONE LISTEN?-

WHAT YALL THINK GONE HAPPEN??-