Chaprer 8

Kirko-

I woke up and I noticed toya was not here. Where df is she I asked myself.

Toya-

I woke up around 6:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep so I went downstairs so I could watch t.v on the couch. I guess I fell asleep again cause I woke up to 3 kisses on my face. My eyes shot opened to a smiling kirko. "How did you sleep considering you slept with kirko". I giggled don't play with me like that I'll cut something valuable off since you slept with me I replied. "Damn ma just chill you know I'm playing.

You better be I said while getting up. His phone started to ring "toya your brother probably calling can you answer it" ok I said

Toya- hello

Bro-hey baby girl you alright

Toya- yea just a lil traumatized

Bro-ok well don't think about it too much I called in so you won't have to go to school for 3 days starting today ok?

Toya- yea I hear you but I don't want to sit up in this house all day

Bro- you won't Kirk will be taking you places as many as you want but stay low baby girl ok

Toya-ok I will

Bro-aight I got to go love you muah

Toya- love you too muah.

"You ok toya?". Yea why you asked. "Just making sure ma" umhm ok. "Can we talk" I hear a little nervousness in his voice. I giggled and agreed. We headed over to the couch and before I could sit down he grabs me by my waist and sits me down on his lap.

Pay attention there's a switch up in the way they conversate

"Toya remember last night when you told me you did like me" yea I do why "well I was thinking if I could show you that bad boys can also be good guys" ok you can. But if you got any hoes side pieces any of that imma hurt you and my brother will to "ok and that leads me to your brother he thinks we don't like each other and he know my reputation with females sooo how is this gone work" let me handle that ok "ok and I promise I won't turn my back in my word".

The whole time I'm looking in his eyes to find a lie or at least guilt but I couldn't find none. Can he really mean what he say. "Yes baby I mean what I say" I laughed oops sorry I think out load when I'm nervous or shocked. He leaned in and I leaned back until my body was stretched across his legs. "Damn you flexible" I threw my legs up and did a flip on to the floor. I got to be im a female In a drug game stealing is a job so what you expect. He laughed and I do the same.

He got up and walked towards me. He lifted my chin "can I do this". Do you eat pussy I asked. "No why?" Never mind you can do it. He smiled and kissed me. I flew back after 2 seconds I couldn't handle all the butterflies in my stomach. "You ok" yea just a lil spark in my stomach can we try again. He leaned in and I did the same when we kissed i felt so connected. He kissed me with so much passion that I didn't realize I he was holding me cause I wrapped legs around his waist.

I pulled away kind of embarrassed cause of the way I acted. He entwined our fingers together "don't be embarrassed ma that was cute". I smiled and he did to.

I walked upstairs and started putting on my gym pants and sports bra. I heard a knock on my door. Come in I shouted. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were changing" I chuckled you good I'm done changing. "Where you going?" he asked with his eyebrow raised. To play flag football with my people I replied. "How you gone get their". I was going to ask you to take me I stated. "Well I don't feel like going anywhere stay here with me" HA nope I'm not staying here all day you either take me or I'm taking your car simple. He looked up and seen that I was serious he grabbed the keys and we left.