Chapter 2

Toya-

I woke up and instantly hit with wear w.e. So I got some overalls with a white small tee and my timberland boots. I wore gold everything ex. gold watch necklace earrings and 6 gold on my bottom row of teeth. I straighten my hair and walked out. "Let me see what you wearing" my brother says as I was about to walk out the house. "Ok I like it don't be having your head on them niggas out their. Ok I assure him.

I get in my new car since I got one for Christmas. It was a cocain white Toyota camery. I never really like white but Trina got me Into it. On my way to school my song came on. I bet -Ty$.

As i pulled up into my reserved parking spot and noticed they moved it to further down. I didn't bitch about though. I went inside and met my friends. When it comes to me I don't play about friendship. I got to know you for two years or more for you to be considered a friend my brothers always taught me that.

We went to get our shelf ur and see what classes we might have together. The bell rung and we went our separate ways. I went to my first class and it was algebra 2b. That class was good then I went to my 2nd period which was art I didn't have a problem with it 3rd period physics 4th period American history so good so far.

It was time for lunch and I wasn't hungry like usual so I decided to go to my spot and listen to my music. But when I got there it was taken over by some niggas that I heard about in school but never seen.

Kirko-

I had the worst schedule of all. I had none of my goons with me and on top of that their are no eye catching females out here. When the bell rung for A lunch I didn't feel like eating so u sent to a spot on the side of the school I see a lonely ass girl sit every once in a while. My boys later came and joined me to talk about they classes.

Then I seen a pretty light brown skinned thick assy girl come. I knew it was her spot cause she coughed and said "excuse can you please leave this was my spot". knowing me I'm going to try and spit game before my boys do. but by the looks of it they already knew her.  shid not me.

I'll move if you give me your number I said to her. She laughed "I don't got time for this" she walked off and all I could think was she look familiar. The bell rung to go to class and we left. My next class was gym perfect I love gym simply to show out. When I walked in I noticed the girl that I saw before.

When class was over I walked up to her. Hey can I get your name "didn't you hear them call attendance". I can tell she was going to be a challenge. Look stop being so complicating and just give me your name that's all I ask for. "fine it's Latoya but call me toya". Ok hi toya you look pretty today... can I get your number. "Lol you not slick I know y'all game and it work goes no thank you I'm not your kind". She walks off and I just felt like I had to do something about her attitude towards me. I mean look I'm Kirk pretty boy kirk I never been talked to that way by a female.

She different I can see but I'll try again tomorrow.

Toya-

I can't believe this nigga really think ma talk to him. I got ears I hear what happens when he with a female. My brother taught me many ways to tell when a boy only want to pluck and use you. And when Kirk started talking I already knew he was what my brother warned me about. I'm not gone lie he his so fine. He got tats basically everywhere except his face,neck,and left arm. He was the perfect shade of red skinned

I'm not gone lie him talking to me is overrated. If people was to see us they would think that we the next bonnie and clyde. People know what he do but they some know what I do. I may be a eddie little sister but I do work to let's just say my brother raised a ride or die.

School was finally over and just as I was going to get in my car Kirk ran over to me. "Hey ma I don't why you being hard to get lemme just show you a good time". I laughed. Are you serious right now. I grabbed his face and got close to it as possible without kissing him. I said you can't get with a girl like me for no booty call I'm not that kind of girl and I know about you and I bet you thinking I look familiar don't I. Well your right I do,you work for me let's keep it that way.

I let go and try to walk to away when he pulled my arm and tried to attempt kiss me. Like damn really. I tried to pull away but he turned me around hugging me from the back whispering in my ear "oh I know who you are my boys did research today and you are Eddie lil sister that I have a crush on and baby girl that seductive stuff you tried to pull is a no consider yourself to be my main challenge". He walks off and my heart droped.