Chapter 45

Eddie-

today is the training for the 17 year olds and im to ready to break these niggas.

Toya-

today is the camp and i honestly dont feel like going but i know thats my ass least i got my boo sasha and my sissy trina ion fux with the other girls. simply cause ion do the shit they do.

Kirko-

im toooo fucking ready for this. im finna show all the way out. especially on trent ass. imma show that nigga im not no rookie.YEA im still on that but we cool.

Trent-

time to shine on these niggas im ready for this. i just hope that these niggas keep up. i already knew kirko was coming for my ass thats why imma trip his ass while we running. rookie ass.

Big Black-

these youngins have no fucking idea whats coming. this gone be good. my son better beat they ass

Pops-

my old ass finna be sitting here watching these people chirn bout to commit damn near suicide. i know latoya and katrina better blow they ass out the water

Trina-

i keep asking myself. "why the fuck am i doing this" eh i could use a lil twek

Nike-

i signed myself up for this easy shit. i already know they thiknkinh they finna shine no no no imma shine on they ass BLOOD style nicka. we dont play fair no one does.

Momma-

im just finna watch my grandbaby and kacy while these hot heads run around like its the fucking olympics. lawd help my family.

************************************************************************************************************************

Trent-

i put on my amore fit and cleats and grab my gym bag and headed to the stadium. i pull up and put my hair into a ponytail. i cut my dreads so now they to my shoulder. i got people telling me i look like quavo. i be bout to snap. i look like me df? red skinned tatted jersey boy not no damn migo assosicate.

i got out and headed to the field. when i got there my mouth dropped. it was shit everywhere. they had a mofo rock wall. like wtf what kinda drops we gone make that includes us climbing shit. they had dead bodys hanging up and some big ass guns i never seen before. they had a fire section, black out section, and a freaking obstcle course. i already know imma be drained.

i saw my niggas KP, Mike, Ashton, Marlon, Tim and zack. i walked over to them and dapped them up.

Tim- yo im ready for this hot pocket built shit

Mike- nigga do you not see how this place set up. i bet 5g yo ass gone pass out by the time we go to the rock wall

Ashton- dont be stupid and make that bet cause we all know yo asss gone loose

Tim- man shut up

Zack- when this start anyway i gota be home by 7

Marlon- *laughs* baby moms got yo ass on a leash but they said it start at 8 and its 7:25

KP- can yall shut the fuck up.

Trent- damn nigga who pissed in yo cereal

KP- mybad bruh its just that its to fucking early for this shit. remind me of school. thats why i dont got a first and second period.

Mike- i never asked how you got that.but u know since we talking how nigga how. cause im tired of coming to school with these pregnant ass bags under my eyes

KP- alright so everytime first and second period come its likes thats when the teachers wanna talk the most. yall know im not a morning person. so one day these two blabber mouth mofos wanna conjoin the classes that morning. i was heated asf. 2 hours with them nah i wasent having it. i fell asleep having a good ah nap the one when you droul. then they gone come and tap my shouldre talm bout. "you need to wake up" i ignored they ass then the mr patatoe built nigga gone come shake me. making me fall out my damn seat.

 i rocked that nigga shit. like dont put yo hands on me if you dont fucking know ne. i went to the principle office and told that nigga straight up. if they dont let me get a i can come to school at 1030 pass imma blow both them teachers head off. he already knew i was serious so he gave me a classroom and i be nocked out until third period come around. ANDDD on good days i be fucking hella bitches in that room.

Trent-  *everybody bust out laughing* nigga you stupid! all that cause yo crab ass wanna sleep

Marlon- shiddd i know my next plan

Ashton- i hear you on that

Zack- aye look thats them girls from the other day fine asf. and them wearing them shorts doing something to a nigga.

i turned around and saw trina and toya walking eating a bagel.they was matching like always. they had on some black and blue gym spandex and armore sweat shirt. i saw kirko and his niggas doing the same shit we doing now.

Trent- nigga those my sister eez up off they taken

Zack- man fuck they niggas bet i'll get one

Trent- shid ok keep thinking that

we heard a loud ass whistle and it was the people telling us to get ready. we broke off into what we do. for instance im in the u.s drop. they got carribean drops, clean up crew, body gaurds, opposing(known as snakes to other gangs), sellers, bait(skilled hoes), stealers and plotters. i swaer to you this shit remind me of the hunger games.

i saw kirko, some of his boys and nike come over here while trina, toya and they friend go to stealers. this shit is going to be crazy.

Small update but im pushing the ending to 48. i just got and idea and there will be a longer chapter today again so dont hate me. anddd them 30+ comments still in effect. so the longer yall take the longer i take. cause i already wrote the next chapter.