Chapter 5

Toya-

I can't believe this boy really came over to get my number. he still risky but as soon as he mention me fucking his ass is grass.

As I'm about to take a shower a unknown number texted me but i already knew who it was. Let me just follish for a few.

K- hey beautiful
T- and this is?
K- your soon to be kirko
T- sorry kirko you have the wrong number
K- haha funny I know this is you
T- uh sir your scaring me I'm going to call the cops and report you!

He calls and I instantly bust out laughing.
T- hello stranger danger
K- you think you so funny huh
T- I don't think....I know
K- umhm ok but anyway do you want to go out sometime?
T-where
K- The beach
T- boy Georgia has no beaches
K- yes they do say yes and I'll show you
T- hahaha slick but I'll think about it.
K- aight ma and think FR FR not no imma say no and not think foreal stuff.
T- ok KT I gots you
K- aye how you know my code name
T- look who your texting I'm toya I know more than you think son
K- ok ma I got to go I'll see you tomorrow. 

im not going to no beach with that nigga. I don't want to be tricked into a lie that leads to a trap.As I'm in the shower I can hear my backdoor downstairs open. My brother don't come through the backdoor at night and he would always call me to tell me he on his way.

I got out the tub and wrapped a towel around my body and go for my pistole in my draw. I sneak around the corner to see two big black dudes looking around. They looked like they was looking for something. As soon as I shot one in the head a random one comes behind me and starts choking me.