Chapter 47

Eddie-

Man so far i seen the most extoridanry shit come out of these niggas. im in the audio room with my pops kirko sis momma stacy my nephew big black and my 2nd pops. we got over 50 cameras out there in the challenges and watching these niggas is funny as hell.

you got trent tripping kirko, kirko ass hidding, Demar brown ass walking like he untouchable, mike on the damn roof, troy on the damn ceiling holding onto the bars like he spiderman. oh it gets better check this. i added to take out tracking devices out of vehichles right? so i look at the groups go up and finish sucessfully under 3 mins. now this shit got me. it was sebastion t.k and sean. sebastion being cuban, black and mexican they like to blow shit up. his crazy ass gone look at the car, told his niggas he was working with to fall back and watch.

this niggas put a towel in the gas tank and lit that mofo on fire. i wanted to nock his ass out. thats how you get caught. big black saw it and got on the mic "sebastion man if you dont put that damn fire out imma make them throw yo ass in that car". he mugged the car and snatched the towel out. sean took out the device and hotwired the car. it took them 2 mins for that. i guess i cant complain.

an hour goes by and it was time for the females in every category to start they challenges. of course imma be watching trina and toya. i love them but if toya mess up she out. not being a hoe like that but out the game. pops saw them walk to they station and his eyes almost came out the sockets. he pushed me out the way and got closer.

Pops- what the fuck they got on

Eddie- da chill they got they workout clothes on

Pops- aint no got damn workout clothes get my babies some real clothes some sweats and turtle neck they'll be fine

Eddie- they gone pass out

Pops- at least when they get to the hospital they wont be cold cause them shits Brr

Eddie- i swear man pops you stupid and its to late they finna start

he smacked the back of my head and went to sit down.

Momma- dont touch my baby

Pops- he grown im yo baby

Momma- uh uh thats my baby

Pops- well thats a big ass baby. got my kids out there looking like they finna try out for k.o.d

Eddie- pops chill i didnt even know they was gone be wearing that. you act like its see threw

Pops- it could be shit sports bra and biker short spandex looking shits. then its over 1000 niggas out there. and i see the way they be looking at them to lucky im in here. i'll blow this entire shit up in minutes!

everybody bust out laughing we knew he was serious. im protectetive over my sisters but pops taking this to a whole nother level. momma whispered something in his ear and he shut up real quick. i dont even wanna know what she said.

Big Black- ewww momma yall nasty

Momma- awl shut up yo ass gone be doing it to just wait till you are age. the real fun begans

Kacy- im still here

i was on the floor dying. i forgot ha ass was here. i looked at the time and noticd i was supposed to do the siren a minute ago. i sat back and blowed up the area i was looking at to get a better view at what was finna go on.i did the siren and evrybody watched as the girls ran.

we watching and observing everything they did. i noticed all they lil boyfriends was cheering them on and i thought that was the perfect thing to do cause they was finna go threw it.2 hous went by and the challenge was over. them carribeans girls dont play. all they ass survived. i noticed toya slowed down a lil and that was off. cause baby girl can run and move her heart out. trina well it was like trina never changed. she was always on her a game.i always thought she was half man doing the shit she do. i chuckled let me stop.

Trina-

so we on to the next challenege and we had to wait forever for class B2. we walked over to a huge ass dark ass spot. im not gone lie ion fux with this dark shit. got my eyes thinking its purple.

Instructor- ok today we will be doing the steal ice challange. this challenge will require a partner. no vests and no gun you will have to fight with your bare hands. there are 15 shoots that all of you will crawl in it should only take 3-4 mins to finally reach the vent. you will unscrew that vent with whatever you have on your body. you'll put the vent down to the side and spray this on the cmaera thats next to you and as well in the airl. once sprayed in the air you will see to colors green and red greens meaning you can touch red meaning thats the alram. you will reach the center box and find the keys to unlock it.your'll take all the jewlery and you'll be off. now the thing is you all have a 15 mins to do so. so partner up and let the challnege began.

i grabbed nike hand and led him to the shoot after 2 mins the siren went off and we crawled inside. im not gone lie i was crawling fast. it was just going staright why not. "baby slow tf down yo ass gone hit soemthing i fell it" nike warned. i just kept going. smack "oww!" rude ass. "i told yo ass to slow down" he said sternly. i was thinking about farting in his face since he was behind me. but thats nasty and petty and rude.

"shut the hell up i know wh-" just like that i ran into a beam."umhm shut the hell up i know what im doing" he mocked me. i smacked his cheeck and crawled some more. i reached the vent and started thinking of what to use. i took out 4 bobby pins and started making a mini screw driver.

"damn bae you look sexy when you on yo hustle and flow" i giggled and got the vent open. nike already sprayed the things he was suppose to spray. i leaped down and nike stayed up there with the bag open. i did the lil flexibilty shit and got to the ice. i found the keys on the inside of the cabnits.

i took all the jewlery and started throwing it into the bag one by one. "baby a gaurd comming" i ducked behind the table. and waited for him to come around. i heard another come in and then another. i see why they got three eddie know im crazy looking ass nigga. one came around and i grabbed the metal chair and nocked him out. the other one grabbed me and then the other walked over to me. nike jumped down. he punched tf outa the man holding me and bashed the other one head into the glass table shattering it. eddie came on the innercome. "dammit nike this shit aint real yet go gentle nigga" we laughed and he helped me back in the vent hole.

once he got in we screwed the vent back on and started making our way back. i forgot i had a watch on and it was the one that light up. turn up. i looked and we finished in 8 mins. i was happy asf. after 2 mins we was out and i started dancing. out of no where music came on and i was to turnt. i did a splt and started tearing it up. the music was interupted but my dads voive on the innercome. "trina imma beat yo ass when i see you matter ah fact bring yo ass up here now!" my mouthed completly dropped. is this man serious? cant be but i dont wanna find out.

i looked at toya, nike and kirko and they was rolling. "toya bring yo ass to shit bout to make me catch a case...... WHY ION SEE YALL MOVING YALL GOT 2 MINS OR IMMA TAT THIS LV BELT ON YALL SKIN" me and toya raced to the stairs. now im offically scared.

I had a fun time writting this. what yall think? and i got to tell yall something. this book wil end in the 50's and there will be a sequal. i got alot of ideas sorry for the misunderstanding. Comment to btw I need more readers to voice they opinion so what y'all think?.