Chapter 30

Eddie-

when toya and trina got to the door they rung the doorbel jumping up and down. i got out praying that he is alive. i get to the door but still no one answered it. moma pulled out her key and unlocked the door. wen she opened it everyone mouth feel to the ground. it was beautiful.when you first walk in its his and her stair case. and huge ass chandaler and a huge family potriate hanging on the wall. we heard the t.v on an then walked further inside.

 we heard the tolite go off. "baby! im back! is that you"  the water stopped and then we heard rambleing. momma took out her gun and walked closer. the door swung open and then i just fell to my knees. there was daddy in the flesh. momma jumped on him kissing him all over his face and trina and toya screamed daddy running over to him in tears.

dad was crying hard asf hugging them. i couldnt look at him it was un real and that shit hurt. stacy was rubbing my back saying its ok. the girls sat on the couch and so did everyone else. he came and stood in front of me. "come here son im sorry i did what i had to do" i stood up and hugged him. i didnt want to let go either. we was same height skin tone eyes and all. "i know da i love you man" we looked like to babies standing there.

we pulled away and we sat on the couch. no one said anything. trina just busted out in tears "come here baby girl" trina got up and sat on his lap and continued crying. stacy was told nike and kt to leave and give us a family moment. toya was on the couch balled up boo hoo crying. "come here latoya" she ran over to him and they just cuddeled up to him.

i had to hold momma cause she was just out of it. everything died down and we started talking.

Daddy- im so happy yall are finally here. i was about to give up on yall returning to me.

Momma- never that baby.

Toya- daddy why didnt you come for us?

Daddy- i couldnt risk our lives and as much as it hurt i wanted to see how yall would handle without me so i did what i had to do

Eddie- we know im glad you back though we all went crazy when you left

Daddy- i know i heard and saw. i was mad cause you didnt listen but you pulled through

Eddie- i know im sorry for that

Daddy- its all good at least you didnt kill the ones close to you. now that shit woulda made me spawn back up and kick yo ass.

Toya- daddy?

Daddy- yes baby girl

Toya- i love you

Daddy-aww i love you to princess

Momma- baby did you think i was dead?

Daddy- of course not. i still had my people watching you.. all of you.

Momma- thought so i love you

Daddy- love you to bae. katrina why you not talking?

Trina- no reason just shocked and happy

Daddy- you sure buttercup?

Trina- *giggles* yes daddy im sure and btw da its trina now

Daddy- why all yall changed yall names was my fake death that bad?

Momma- hell yea! my name tasha now. its like we all took out 2 letters of our name. it wasent the same no more cause you couldnt call us.

Daddy- well damn whats yall names now

Toya- its toya not latoya

Eddie- well i was ej but nah its e.d

Momma- already told ya