Chapter 53

Kirko-

who wouldve thought that fam would kill they own parents. i just stared at tammy who looked sad and shocked. no im not gone give her any sympathy cause she reminds me of a snake. toya phone started ringing and before she could answer i picked that bitch up.

Kirko- hello?

???- hey is toya there?

Kirko- who tf is this?

???- oh wassup kt im zack toya homeboy

Kirko- nah she dont got homeboys and imma need you to delete her shit

zack- i cant do that

Kirko- and why the hell not

Zack- cause me and toya got a connection. and what ever my cuzins told you im not the same guy i use to be. they just never found it in they heart to forgive a nigga

Kirko- nigga i dont give a fuck. lose ha shit or imma beam yo shit

Zack- *laughs* you lucky i cant see you bruh cause i would beat yo ass for talking to me like this

Kirko- shiddd wats good bruh?

toya snatched the phone and walked out the room. she better let that nigga go. i can tell she had a friendship connection with ole dude and hearing all this made her do her damn face. all i know is she beter let that nigga fall back. we contuide eating and thats when tammy ass wanted to talk.

Tammy- i didnt know toya could cook this good..... but i feel like i could cook a lil better

Tevin- you do realize you a thot not a housewife?

Tammy- i swear i cant stand you guys. yall always treat me like shit!

Sebastion- well maybe if you grow up and close your fucking legs we'll treat yo ass better

Tammy- what the fuck ever. like anything i do matters

Tevin- do you hear yourself? be honest

Tammy- yes i hear myself

Tevin- then why would you say "like anything i do matters" cause everything you do matters. everything you do leaves a mark in the world and the fact that you dont see that is crazy. and thats why we treat you like shit cause you dont think

Tammy- well if yall would help me and show me love that i never recived since aunty maria and uncle paco died then i would'nt act like this. they were the only ones who actually gave a fuck about me. and since my dumb ass no good ass brother killed them its like yall look at me like im him. i know its my fault i came out this way but damn dont remind me of my mistakes!

Sebation- *sighs* we love you its just that when you fuck up its stresses us out. we use to fight all the time for your pussy throwing ass. and we dont got time helping something you know you shouldnt be doing anymore. you need to stop letting these niggas get the best of you. we know about yo lil killing spree of all those niggas that used you. but you need to stop cause that was all on you. dont be like zack.

Tammy- i didnt see it that way... im sorry

Sebastion- i know you didnt. but you good

toya came back out the room and sat down and continued eating like aint a damn thing happened. smh. i know she up to something. she like being a pice maker now and something tells me she gone try and fix this shattered shit.

4 hours later

everyone left and i noticed toya was getting ready to leave. i was not gone ask a damn thing. all im gone do is track her iphone and boom special agent kirko pull up at the scene. she put on some grey sweats and a white tank with some jordans slides. looking mighty comfortable. i layed down on the couch and pretened to be sleep.

i felt her kiss my lips and walked out. soon as she locked the door i got my laptop and put in her info. i waited a good 10 mins and saw that she was at the park. i put on some sweats and my white tank and slid on my nike slides im going comefortable to.

i grabbed my phone and keys and left to the park. i parked the car and saw toya at a picnic table and she was talking to a dude who looked around our age.i already figured it was that zack nigga. i got out and walked over to them. as i got closer i noticed him, tevin and sebastion shared some features.

i sat down next to toya and she looked surprised. he looked at me and clenched his teeth. i smirked and toya continued talking about what she had heard about him. he looked like he wanted to lie but he didnt. he tolld her the truth. all of a sudden he started telling her how special she means to him and yada yada yada. i tell you what he got balls for doing al that in front of me.

she told him that we back together and where there frienship stands. the look on his face was priceless. then this nigga did the unspeakable. he slapped toya so hard she took a nap. i jumped across the table and started going in. he kept up with me to. then i heard toya say "beat his ass baby!" and that made me go in hard.

after two more hits he was nocked out. like foreal you gone hit my girl. not only did he get his ass whopped but he finna lose his life soon as pops and eddie find out. i looked over to toya and she had a busted lip and a black eye forming. fat hand ass nigga.

i picked up toya and walked over to my car. i sat her on the hood and obeserved her face for anymore damages. i called tevin and told him what just happened and they said that nigga is going on the death list.

Toya-

so this nigga hit me. i actually thought he was a changed person and as soon as i told him how i felt about him and were our friendship stands he met his demons again. when i got stable i saw my baby busting his ass straight face blows. after zack blacked out kirko helped me up and put me on the car hood. i swear zack dont even know whats coming for him.

trent caled my phone and told me he wanted to meet up with me as soon as possible. i agreed and told him to meet me at chipotle on 23rd.in an hour. i walked over to zack and cuffed his arm to the table so his ass wont go no where. i kick his ass in the face and walked away. i was gone shoot his ass buti'll do all that later.

me and kirko got in our cars and headed back to his house.we parked the cars and he went to check the mail. i went in the house and started icing my face. kikro walked in and put me in his lap. he moved my hands away from my face and gently kissed my swollen cheek. i leyed back and started thinking.

everything is going good. zack is grass i got my baby back and im graduating next month. am i going to college? yes a community college cause i got hella plans.

Boring i know but im super tired and yea i promise chapter 54 will be better. lawd im so sleepy.

Comment please and get my new book