Chapter 25

Recap:

Cody replied, "Some pictures. One was at the move premiere when Bella whispered something to you, and another one was when she grabbed you before getting on the tour bus for the first time."

Nodding, the memories flooded my brain. As soon as Devin popped into my brain, I knew that it had to come up some time, and as if he read my mind, Cody asked.

"Are you and.." He stiffened and clenched his jaw, "Devin.. y'know.."

Giggling, I smiled, "No, no.. I don't like Devin like that. Actually it was part of Alli's plan."

"Plan for what?"

My face began turning red as I tucked my head back into his neck and whipsered, "To make you jealous."

Cody burst out laughing but repsonded, "Well, you sure got me." I nodded, laughing too. His face was so funny, but it was nice to know that he actually cared.

As soon as the laughter died off, the tension was back.

Cody asked the question that I was wondering myself, "So.. What does this make us?"

Ch 25:

~Three Weeks Later~

*Cody's POV*

"It's such a pleasure having you on the show, Cody!"

I sat down on a red couch that could sit at least three people. I smiled at back at her as I waved to the crowd. They were cheering quite loudly, begging for my attention.

"Good to be here again, Ellen!" I referred back to my interview the year before in September. I remember how young I was and everything I've accomplished this past year.

Ellen smiled and gestured to the cup on the wooden table in front of us, "Have something to drink! So lets jump right into it. Tell us how this year has been for you!"

"This year has been great! 'Preview to Paradise' was released a couple weeks ago, and next week my full album 'Paradise' will be out. I'm currently on my tour, and, um.."

Ellen continued, "Okay, so how is your album going?"

I smiled bigger, "Awesome. I know the fans will love it. It's got a really laid back and fun vibe, so I'm pretty excited 'bout that."

"That amazing! I can't wait to hear it. Sometime this year you'll be going to the U.K...?"

Nodding, I responded, "Yes, in November I'll be heading to the U.K., like England and Belgium, to tour a bit. I'm pretty hyped about that, I've never been."

Smiling, Ellen added, "Oh, you'll love it! So why don't we start with some questions from the fans. How about.." She looked around a pointed at a girl around a year younger than me, "you! What's your name?"

She waved at me, "Hi, I'm Tori!"

"Hey Tori." I give her a big smile.

She had short black hair and was wearing a blue tank top with jeans.

Tori asked, "What's your favorite song on 'Paradise'?"

That was a no-brainer, "Definitely my single Wish U Were Here. It was so much fun to record! I had Becky G feature on it. You guys should go check her out on iTunes."

Becky and I have been friends for about a year. She was always really nice to me, and she's a great friend to have, as well as an awesome singer.

Several questions later, Ellen decided to continue our interview.