Chapter 4

Recap:

I laugh and throw my pillow at her. "Whatever. Night." As I flicker off the light and fall into another world of dreams where Cody is waiting for me.

Ch 4:

"Ride it like the wind, boys!" says a green gummy bear to the rest of his companions, who all seemed to be gummy bears too. They were all on seperate jet skies in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I raise my hand and it hits something hard, but instead of it hurting, it tickled.

I couldn't stop giggling because I'm really ticklish. I look down and see that I'm a purple gummy bear! I also realized that I'm on a jet ski, so i decide to just gun it.

"Catch me if you can sucke--"

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey! It's time to get up, yeah blinds go down, make the world wa-ake up!" Alli's voice drifted into my ear as she sang the tune of Tonight Tonight.

"Ugh. It's too early. The light, it burns.." I moan into my soft pillow. Soft, soft pillow. And here comes the world of darkne-- My thoughts are rudely interrupted by a very hyper girl.

"Oh come on. There are lots of activities planned for today! Wouldn't wanna miss out on those, huh? Get ready and meet us all at breakfast in an hour." Alli walks out of the room, probably to go get ready herself.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumble, but she's already long gone. I slowy get up out of bed and walk straight over to my windows. "I'll just be closing these so I don't become blind!" I yell at the end. I trudge to the bathroom and do my buisness. Next comes teeth brushing and I turn on the shower.

After finishing up in the shower, I wrap a big blue fluffy towel around myself and walk to my room. I rummaged through my wardrobe when I see the perfect outfit. My black high waisted shorts with my sheer white lace tank top tucked in with a black bandeau. So cute!

Once I put my clothes on I went back into the bathroom to finish off with hair and makeup. I brushed my hair and blow dried it just a little so it would dry faster. Then, I put on some water-proof mascara, well duh I'm on a boat, and some blush. After putting on Rihanna's perfume, I'm ready to go to breakfast.

I walked into my room to put on socks. As I was trying to put on my Chuck Taylor's, I look at the clock which reads 8:45. Only 15 minutes to go!

I grab my aviators and throw my room key into my back pocket as I walk out the door. Everyone seemed to already leave without me, so nice. I walk down the hallway and take the elevator to the 2nd floor.

Since I have such a curious mind, I was looking through some of the other doors that were lined up along the hallway, the restaurant being on the end. I saw a game room, lounge, massage, music!

I open the door a little more to get a better view. The room was painted white and everything in it was black or white, or brown from some of the instruments. Around the room were various chairs and musical instruments from the guitar, to the drums, to the trumpet, ect. And in the middle was my beauty. A grand piano. There wasn't a speck of dust on it, just how I liked it.