Chapter 3

Recap:

He must have saw my confused faces and opened his mouth to say something, when Alli comes skipping out, hooks her elbow with mine a drags me down the hall yelling "Have fun, boys! It's a girls night!"

Ch 3:

"

“Whoa, someone's in a rush!" I laugh as Alli comes to a quick stop at the door. I pull out my key and slid it open.

"What do you wanna do first?" Alli's voice drifts away as she skips into y room. Does she ever run out of energy? Geez girl...

"Question game first?" I ask.

"Sure! You first."

"Where do you live?" I shoot.

"L.A. How about you?" She answers with a smile.

"Same!"

"How old are you?" She smiles at me.

"Fourteen. I blow out the candles in two days."

"Seriously? We should throw you a party! Oh my gosh, can I plan it? Please! Pretty, pretty please!" She gives me the puppy dog eyes. Who can resist the puppy dog eyes?

"I guess. Nothing too crazy!" I reply hesitantly.

"Yes!" She screams and giggles. "You know, I'm surprised you haven't asked about my brother yet. Most girls would go crazy!"

I smile and wink, "Tom? He's a cutie and all but I'm not much of a cougar."

Alli laughs and replies with "You know what I mean, Ari!"

I shrug, "I don't know. I'm a fan and all but he's still a regular guy. Just because he has an amazing voice and is famous doesn't mean that he shouldn't be able to go around without being stalked or screamed at. It seems annoying, really."

"Oh yeah, tell me about it. People always use me to get to Cody. I can never be too sure who to trust and whose my real friend. You seem genuine though. I like that." Alli smiles at me gratefully. I reach over and grab her hand, "I'm always here for you, Al."

"Let’s get in to PJs!" she yells and runs to her bag that she dropped by the door.

She goes into the bathroom before she comes back a few minutes later in short, pink PJ shorts with Mickey Mouse on them and a black tank top. By that time I changed into my yellow Sponge Bob Square Pants short PJ shorts and a white tank top.

There's a knock at the door and Cody and Sean walk in.

"Are you guys hungry? We're gonna go to the snack shack and get some food." Alli and I agree. She throws on her Mickey Mouse slippers while I throw on my Sponge Bob ones.

"I’m jealous of your slippers!" She giggles.

"I'm jealous of yours!" I high five her.

"When you two ladies are done talking…" Sean didn't even have to finish the sentence, Alli and I started skipping out the door. We all head down the hallway laughing and talking about random things.

We finally reach the snack shack and Cody exclaims, "It's closed!" We all groan when I come up with a brilliant idea. "Guys, let's sneak in the kitchen and get some food!"

Alli and Sean instantly agree but Cody was a little hesitant. "Guys, I don't know..."

Alli walks over to him and puts her hands on his shoulders, "Cody, live a little, would you?" Cody mumbles something under his breath but doesn't argue.