Chapter 17

At khanna house everyone were sitting in hall when door bell rang.. swetha got up and walked to the door.. she opened the door and saw Neil...

Before she could anything Neil gently pushed swetha side and ran up to his room..

While others were shocked to see him... swetha was still shock seeing Neil like this.. they all turned to stair and saw Neil coming down the stairs in full speed like he is going to miss train..

Neil was about yo leave the house when Prakash voice stopped him..

Prakash : Neil!

Neil stopped at door and looked at swetha who was still standing at door... then Neil turned around to Prakash.. he still didn't notice Avni or aman...

Prakash : come here!

Neil quietly was led to Prakash and looked down..

Prakash : what was that Neil? How can you push your mother and run too? This is not you Neil..

Neil snapped his head realised what he just did.. he looked at swetha who was standing by neha.. he looked at Prakash..

Neil: sorry dad.. I wasn't thinking what I was doing.. I was thinking something else.. sorry dad.. sorry mom....

Prakash : may I know what you thinking.. that you couldn't see your mother at door...

Neil: actually dad... woh... dd...

Prakash : what happened dd?

Neil : dd Met with accident...

Everyone was shocked hearing this...

Prakash : how did this happen?

Neil : he was coming back from Jaipur to surprise.. while he was talking on phone and didn't realise car was coming towards him...

Bebe : how is he Neil?

Neil looked at Bebe then his eyes fell on avni and aman who was sitting beside Bebe... he looked at his parents then back to them....

Neil : mom....

Neil looked at swetha for answer..

Swetha : Neil you lost your memory or what? Don't you remember your own friends..

Neil : mom I haven't lost my memory but how they here... I mean shouldn't be your friend kid here....

He thought but then it clicked it his head.. he looked at his parents who was smiling seeing Avni and aman..

Neil : are they Neela Aunty kids...

Swetha : yes they are.. avni and aman.. I don't need to give their introduction as you already know them..

Neil : sorry avni i didn't notice you both...

Avni : It's alright Neil...

Neha : Bhai how is dd Bhai now.. is he fine..

Neil: yes he is fine.. he got head injury.. not too deep.. he is resting.. I came to take money..

Prakash : I'll come with you too..

Neil : dad it's fine.. his parents are they too.. they forceful sent me back home.. I was going to buy medicine for dd as doctor said..

Prakash : it's okay I'll get the medicine. You left home before afternoon.. fresh up and have something to eat..

Neil : but dad!

Prakash : Neil!

Neil nods.. Prakash left after taking prescription from Neil...