CHAPTER ELEVEN

Zhan woke up the next morning fatigued from the previous day

Zhan woke up the next morning fatigued from the previous day. As he slept, he hoped and prayed he was still with Yibo. He loved sleeping next to him and feeling his arms around him during the night. When the alarm clock went off, he wished he were still in his dream. When Yibo did not turn it off, he worried. He turned off the buzzer and rose up from his spot on the bed.

There was a dent in the pillow next to him. He's still here. Though exhaustion gripped him, he forced himself out of bed. He made his way to the bathroom to wash his face, hoping to wake himself up. Even though the bathroom door closed, Zhan did not think to knock.

His eyes enlarged when he caught Yibo standing in nothing but a towel around his waist. He was brushing his teeth. Based on the glistening of his skin, he assumed he just got out of the shower. Zhan stared. His back, shoulders, and a six-packed stomach made his heart patter faster.

When Yibo cleared his throat, he came out of his trance.

"I'm sorry. I should have knocked,"

Zhan said, embarrassed that he was caught staring.

"You need the bathroom, Babe?" Yibo asked as he was done in front of the mirror.

Zhan gawked at him.

"Huh?"

"Do you need the bathroom?" Yibo repeated.

He wiped the remaining water from his face. The aroma of his body was fresh. Zhan inhaled deeply trying to take in as much as he could.

"No, I can wait. I'll let you finish." He swallowed hard. This can't be good.

Yibo walked closer. Zhan's eyes followed as he passed by him out of the bathroom. He closed the door leaving him alone. He resumed brushing his teeth and washing his face. The cool water did nothing for the warmth inside his chest. When he finished, he looked and discovered him in their closet. His waist wrapped in his bath towel. He watched him pick out his suit.

"I get the feeling that you're checking me out," Yibo pointed out. He stalked past him once again.

Stop daydreaming.

"Don't be ridiculous. I was just... I mean I was about to... um...."

Yibo shook his head. "If you say so."

"I wasn't doing anything."

"Really?" He stared back at him.

"I see you're still not quite yourself this morning, huh?"

He narrowed his eyes at him, but couldn't deny the joke.

"Don't start that again. It's not funny."

"If you could see how you've been acting lately, you might disagree."

"You keep thinking that."