October 17th 2014 (Same Day)

"Zip me up." I said to Zara who was looking at herself in mirror next to me. She smiled and I turned, letting her cold hands trace up my spine, zipping my dress up. I had on a long, silky red dress on, that had sequels covering it, in some places making flowers. Zara wore a short dress, the top half being bright red silk and the bottom being loose hanging pink sequins. I didn't think it would look good, but Zara would manage to pull off anything. "So? What do you think?" I asked her staring at myself in the mirror.

"I think Willow would love it.' She said smiling at me. "And I love it."

"I'd rather your approval than hers, you're such a fashionista." I said smoothing my dress down.

"Well, I did have a job in fashion before it all went down." She said standing behind me but looking at me through the mirror. "Vogue."

"Vogue?" I smiled. "That's incredible. How long did you have that for?"

"2 months. I got hired in May." She said.

"That's a shame." I say.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about someone taking my job while I'm gone."

"And we get to have a expert stylist all to ourselves." I said bumping her shoulder. She smiled, but it soon faded and she looked down.

"I think I should apologise." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"For being so mean to you behind your back, I don't know whether you know but I was horrible." She admitted.

"You know that time you found me in the hallway?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, I heard everything. You and Bennett planning on getting rid of all the newbies because you were scared that everyone would save us over you guys." I said.

"I thought so - and that's exactly what I am talking about. I'm so sorry." She muttered.

"Apology accepted." I said turning to face her. She smiled slightly and I hugged her, our sequins sticking together. We pulled away smiling.

"Guys she's ready." Bennett said. She was wearing a tight plain red dress, with spaghetti straps. I hated to admit but she looked amazing. We all turned to face a curtained doorway, and Bennett pulled it across, to reveal Willow standing looking at us. She wore a tight white dress that was high necked and dipped back. It was completely covered in pearls and diamanté beads. She had a tiara on with a vale falling off the back of her head. I cover my smile with my hand, unable to speak. She looked truly beautiful. She looked only at me, waiting for my approval.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Beautiful - I think." She says unsurely.

"That's what you look. Beautiful." I said smiling.

"Should we go and show the boys?" Nikki said. She was wearing a red ruffle dress, that had a red swans and tan coloured background. It was a weird dress, but again she looked perfect.

"Yes." Willow said smoothing the dress down. She looked nervous so I went over and grabbed her hand, leading her with me. I felt like we were back at the mansion, having a celebratory dinner. But we weren't, we were picking out outfits for my best friends wedding. We walk out of the dress parlour and onto the stairs, where we could see the boys waiting for us at the bottom. I could feel Willow shaking, but I didn't understand why. Beau looked up and landed his eyes on Willow, but she was too concentrated on breathing to register. I looked down at the boys and were met by 2 eyes. Lincoln and Grey were looking at me, both having a slight smile on their face.

"You look beautiful." Beau said grabbing the opposite hand of Willows that I'm holding. I let go of her and let him take her.

"Well you can't have beautiful without BEAU." She said smiling. He chuckled and pulled her into his arms. I walked down and up to Grey, who looked me up and down.

"You looking mighty fine." He said.

"Oh wow thanks." I said laughing.

"Alexandra Camilla Adelie Leopoldo will you do me the favour of being my +1 to Willow soon to be Macintosh's wedding?" He asked me.

"No - will you be MY +1 to Willow's wedding?" I asked smiling.

"I don't think we will ever decide this."

"Maybe we will just have to show up and see who we meet." I say.

"Yeah - I might meet a spicy Latin who is in love with me half smiles and the way I brush my hair back when I'm frustrated." He said.

"I don't think Zara wants you." I said laughing.

"But seriously? Those little things are what you like about me?" He asked.

"Well, Willow wasn't meant to tell you this." I said.

"You look amazing!" Parker said walking up to me.

"So do you!" I say. All the boys were wearing matching black suits with bow ties and a red rose.

"Hey hey hey." Grey said laughing.

"She's not yours anymore." Parker teased. I'd forgotten that we hadn't told them yet.

"I am - actually." I said grabbing his hand. Parker raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"I'm glad, you two were close to perfect." He said walking away. I look around and land my eyes on Lincoln, who was staring at our hands connected. I sighed and turned into Grey, burrowing my face in his shoulder.