October 12th 2014 (Same Day)

We just began to see the RV in sight, as I pulled Grey up to a stop.

"Just because I said we can get back together, I didn't mean like last time. We are never going to be like last time." I said. "So don't go in parading that we're back together. We are better off trying before announcing."

"Yeah, I understand." He says. "But, we still have a chance to be the old us."

"The old me is gone." I mumbled. "I was innocent when you fell in love with me. I'm not anymore. You have to understand that." I said. Suddenly, the RV door swung open and a crying Willow stepped out. We were about 70m away, but I could tell something had happened. I dropped the 3 bags I was holding onto the ground and took off, soon reaching her. "What?" I asked breathlessly. She was very pale and she opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I pushed myself past her and into the RV, seeing a group of people crowding around someone. I couldn't see who it was, but when Grey stepped in Beau turned around.

"Grey, don't come in." He said.

"Who is it?" Grey said but Beau grabbed his shoulders pushing him out of the RV. "WHO IS IT?" He yelled. I walked up to the crowd. Looking through gaps to see a limp, pale Nolan lying on the ground, a red stain seeping through his shirt at the shoulder. A sobbing Bennett sat next to him, holding his hand. He took uneven breaths and stared up at the ceiling. I understand why they didn't want Grey to see him. They had been friends since preschool, this would've been unbearable. I held my hand to my mouth as I watched Bennett sob, resting her head onto his chest.

"When did it happen?" I said to Nikki who was standing next to me.

"About 10 minutes ago, a -"

"Heard, yeah I know, it passed us. We had to hide under cars." I cut her off. I had never seen someone who was bit. His face scrunched up in agony and his fists were in balls. He was going to die, and it was going to be painful. I remember in my bag I saved a necklace for the first of my friends to die. I promised I would put it around their neck, I don't know why, I just wanted them to have something nice before they die. I shuffled past everyone and lowered the ladder, climbing up and going in. I grabbed my bag and searched it in the dark, searching for cold metal. "Come on." I say. My hands clasp around something cold and I pull, bringing out a necklace with a silver chain, and symbol pendant on the end. The pendant meant life. I turn to go back out, making my foot find the top rung of the ladder. I climb back down to absolute silence, turning around to see no one but Nolan in the room. He lied there, limp, his chest still. I walk over to the door out of the RV and fumble with the door handle, but it's locked. They locked me in? I try again but it didn't budge. I look out the windows, trying to see them but they weren't in sight. "Where are they?" I say to myself. I turn back to a still Nolan. Is he dead? I walk over and bend over cautiously, picking up his hand and placing my two fore fingers on his wrist, checking for a pulse. I felt nothing, and his skin was cold. "Nolan." I said shaking him. He was dead. I stand, realising my situation. I am stuck inside an RV with a soon to be Lurker. I look around for a weapon. A gun, knife, bat anything. But I didn't know where they kept them. I ran back over to the door and started banging. "GUYS!" I yell. I smack the door with my palm and kick it with my foot. Why did they leave me in here, with him. And where are they? "GUYS!" I repeat banging the door. I go to the front seat and check those doors, but age they were locked from the outside. I sit on my bum and raise my legs up, aiming at the window. I start kicking at the glass. If I can break it, I can get out. With both feet at once I kick the glass, but nothing happened. "Come on." I whisper to myself. I had broken a sweat, either from trying to get out of stress. My hair, what was in a tight ponytail, is now falling onto my face. I kick at the widnow, over and over, but have to stop when I hear a WHEEZE. I look over at Nolan, who was on the floor still, but his chest was moving up and down. I got off the front seat and stood still, watching him. "Nolan?" I whisper. His fingers twitched. "Nolan?" I said again. My time was up. His back arched, then fell back to the ground. I backed away and back to the window. I kicked it agin, but keeping an eye on him. I went to kick again, but froze when he began to sit up. He moaned and shook his head, looking around. He could smell me. This is it. "Oh no." I cried. I kicked harder and faster at the window when he began to get onto his feet. I started to cry, freaking out. "Please." I sobbed through his moan. I looked back over to him and he was on my feet, still looking. I stopped kicking and stepped into his view. He looked over at me, his head twitching to the side. He looked the same, he was just pale and his eyes were white. I looked around for anything sharp I can put through his head. I sniffed and wiped under my eyes as I searched. He took his first step towards me and I broke down. "Oh no." I sobbed, sinking to the ground. How could my friends do that to me. "HELP!" I tried to scream through my crying. "PLEASE HELP ME." Nolan took another step towards me. "Nolan - Nolan please." I begged as he reached me. His arms were extended out, ready to grab me. I pushed his aside and tried to run past him, but he latched onto my jacket. I shook my body, trying to get the jacket off me. I slid out of it and onto my knees. he fell onto of me, pushing me to the ground and onto my stomach. I rolled onto my back and held my arms out, both hands on his shoulders, keeping his head away from me. He bites at the air, struggling under my grip. I cry as my arms begin to give out. "HELP! Please.." I say slowly giving up. My arms began to go limp and his face inched closer and closer. His hands swung at meg dabbing my hair and pulling it towards him. I screamed in pain. But the pain stopped, the struggling of Nolan ceased and he went still, his full weight on my arms. They gave out and he dropped onto me. I couldn't breathe under his weight. Once again he was dead, and the cause was Grey standing there staring at me, a bloody knife in his hand. I sobbed as he helped Nolan off me. He assisted me in getting up. I grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a hug, digging his head in my neck. I cried onto his shoulder, creating big patches on water on his shirt. "I - was - so - scared." I stuttered.

"I'm so sorry." He muttered in my ear. My whole body shook, in fright. "We thought you went outside."

"I didn't." I said stating the obvious.

"I know - I know. I am so sorry."

"Alex, we didn't mean to." Beau said. Bennett walked in and her eyes went straight to Nolan on the floor. She collapsed in tear to the ground, dragging Zara down with her.

"We couldn't get the door open." Willow said.

"We knew you were I there when we heard the banging, the we saw you kicking the window and crying, and we knew it had happened." Parker said.

"Bennett didn't want Nolan killed alive, so we left him in here to turn." Grey whispered into my ear. That made sense. My crying died down, so now I was just shaking in shock. "I'm so sorry I didn't realise earlier." He added. I pulled away from him.

"I'm alive. You saved me. That's all that matters." I said trying to smile.