October 17th 2014

"So, I - We kind of have an announcement to make." Willow said standing in front of everyone.

"You're pregnant." Bennett said, slowly becoming herself again.

"Um - no," Willow lied terribly, "We - we are engaged." She said raising her hand to show everyone her ring. Yesterday Beau had gone on a raid and stole a diamond ring from the duchess in the main bedroom. Everyone stood, cheering. Even Abby cheered from the driving seat. The girls ran up and examined the ring, commenting on how beautiful it is. I stay sitting, not acting as excited as everyone else.

"I'm guessing you already knew." Grey said to me. I nodded, smiling teasingly at him. "And you didn't tell me?"

"I promised." I said.

"I'm joking, we can have our own secrets." He said smiling.

"The reason I am telling you this now is," Willow said as the car begun to slow down, "We just managed to locate a bridal store." I looked out the window to see we were parked outside a white store with pictures of women in big, white dresses, holding bouquets. The pictures had began to peal off the wall, and they were faded.

"You're not saying what I think you're saying?" Fashionista Zara says.

"I'm picking out my dress, and you all are too." Willow said grinning. Zara stood up, jumping for joy. "And you boys need to get a tux too!" She added.

"Yay." Grey said imitating the girls squeals.

"I have a theme though." She said seriously, "to represent the hardships and blood we've spilt, you must wear red girls."

"That's fine." Nikki said. "Let's have some fun." We all stood up and single filed out of the RV, holding our guns up. But it was pretty pointless, there were no Lurkers in sight. I run to catch up to Willow, who's walking alone up the front.

"How are you?" I whispered, she looked around, before smiling at me.

"I'm great. I had a dream last night about it, it turned out to be a girl, she was so beautiful. She looked exactly like Parker with Beau's eyes." She said grinning ear to ear.

"I think later we need to have a little talk about names." I said.

"I was going to say that!" She yelled. I looked around, and Grey was staring at us smiling, he was at the back of the group. We still hadn't come out about getting back together. We reached the door and pulled, it being open. I raised my gun, searching around, waiting for movement. But nothing came. I guess there was no point looking for food in a bridal store. For people and Lurkers. "We're upstairs ladies," Willow said turning to face everyone, "And Beau, I'm trusting you with the suits."

"No reason to be worried Baby." He said. Willow blushed at the word baby, but probably not for the reason everyone thought.