Queen of Mean

Your authors (moi) POV
Calypso ran through the forest as fast as a sandalled feet could take her. Tears streamed down her face.How could have this happened to her? She was a Goddess for Zeus' sake! But Leo left her anyways,for a mortal.
She had never felt more insulted. She had truly loved him. Music filled the air as Apollo decided it would be a good time to kick in.
"I'm so tired of pretending
Where's my happy ending?"
Calypso had been cursed for so many years. She had finally gotten out with the boy she loved and what happens? Her happy ending was taken away after than you can say the word 'burn'.( I had to I'm sorry). She was lonely and tired and was frustrated with the gods. They just couldn't let her have it could they?

"I followed all the rules
I drew inside the lines
I never asked for anything that wasn't mine
I waited patiently for my time
But when it finally came
He called her name"
She had been stuck on that god forsaken island( literally) almost forever and finally someone loved her. She was going to be happy and actually have a life. She gave up her immortality for Leo.

"And now I feel this overwhelming pain
I mean it's in my veins
I mean it's in my brain
My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train
I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame
I know exactly who to blame"

She felt broken,hurt and angry. She had been good, she hadn't troubled the gods in any way. The fates were being especially horrible to her . She was supposed to be happy but the gods decided her pain was much more entertaining. And she knew who was responsible.

"I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the queen"
She had been sweet and kind and helpful to anyone who landed on her island and she never thought she'd ever think like this but she was fed up. She had thought she would be Leo's.

"And there's no in between
'Cause if I can't have that
Then I would be the leader of the dark
And the bad
Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen"
She was going to be Leo's and Leo's only one. She wouldn't take anything else. She would fight back for once. Forget being nice and good, she was aiming at being happy. The devil was calling her powerful and she liked it.

"Being nice was my pastime
But I've been hurt for the last time
And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me
The anger burns my skin, third-degree"
She wanted to hurt that girl. Calypso felt like a used doll. She was furious . Forget morals, she wanted revenge.

"Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea
There's nobody getting close to me
They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen
Your nightmare's my dream
Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes"
Being evil sounded like an option now, like a path was going to pay off. It was something almost soothing to think about how she was going to get them all back.

"I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the queen
And there's no in between
'Cause if I can't have that
Then I would be the leader of the dark
And the bad
Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen of mean (calling me, calling me)
The queen of mean (calling me, calling me)
The queen of mean (calling me, calling me)"
Her white dress was turning purple with black lace. Tons of black lace like someone would think Aphrodite designed it. Well a goth Aphrodite.Her Sandy hair was fading into a Raven black Colour and her almond eyes were as black as Nyx.( This entire paragraph was extremely racist I'm sorry).

"Something's pulling me
It's so magnetic
My body is moving
Unsure where I'm headed
All of my senses have left me defenseless
This darkness around me
Is promising vengeance"
The path she was setting for herself was pulling her deeper.Maybe it was the icy crystal that was hovering in front of her, emitting a strong dark energy . She trudged towards it and reached out to it.

"The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive
There's nothing to lose
When you're lonely and friendless"
She grabbed it and instantly felt power surge through her . It was a pleasant feeling, to feel as if she could just anyone . It scared her but she didn't care. She was all alone in this cruel world.

"So my only interest is showing this princess
That I am the queen
And my reign will be endless (endless)"
That stupid girl had taken EVERYTHING from her . Her love, her happy ending. She was going to make her pay .

"I want what I deserve
I want to rule the world"
"Sit back and watch them learn
It's finally my turn"
She had been stuck on part of the world that didn't even exist for so long, she felt ready to conquer the whole real world. She would do it if it meant hurting the girl who took Leo away.

"If they want a villain for a queen
I'm gonna be one like they've never seen
I'll show them what it means
Now that I am that
I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad"
She felt evil, but she felt good. Forget Kronos, she would be even worse than him.

''Cause the devil's on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen of mean (calling me, calling me)
The queen of mean (calling me, calling me)"
The wind spirits she controlled turned into venti (Leo favourite expresso). They violently swirled around Calypso waiting for her instructions. She had turned and there was no going back now.

"I want what I deserve"
All hail the queen of mean.

(A/n): Oh my god guys you have no idea how long this took like I died. Almost. Calypso is evil now. YAASSSSS.

. ❤️ Rhea,daughter of Posiden .